Chapter Thirty One - The Morning After.

Hello my little devils!! finally an update! i am so sorry that you all had to wait so long for this. i worked very hard on this chapter and i hope that you all like it or even better love it! 

WARNING: THERE ARE VERY MATURE SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER SO READ AT OWN RISK! 

Please please please, comment and tell me what you thought of this chapter and please please please vote for it!! 

peace out.

Cami's P.O.V

I woke up from the best nights sleep I've ever had, a smile was stretched across my face as the memories of last night came back. I gave everything I possibly could to the man lying next to me, and I will never regret it. I roll over onto my side to find Lucifer on his side his one arm draped over my waist, his mouth was slightly ajar and his breathing was slow.

He looked so peaceful when he sleeps, I couldn't stop my hand from caressing his face, but once I did his eyes shot open thinking something was wrong, but suddenly softened when he saw me, I giggled at his reacting and he pulled me close into his naked chest.

"Mmmm Good morning Sweetheart" He whispered into my ear which sent shivers down my spine, "Good morning " I replied back. He trailed kisses down the base of my neck, "How are you feeling ?"

I blushed a little before answering ''Sore'' Lucifer answered with a laugh and kissed my cheek. "How about we shower then?" I nodded and grabbed his outstretched hand. He pulled me up from the bed and I just noticed that we were both completely naked and all of our clothes were spread across the room.

I tried to cover my self up with my hands but Lucifer stopped me " Don't. I think you are beautiful and besides ive seen it all anyway" He said while flashing me a wink, Once again my cheeks turned red and I followed him into the bathroom.

Lucifer walked over to the huge walk in shower and turned on the taps, water came rushing out within in seconds. He led me into the shower and the warm water instantly relaxed my muscles. I closed my eyes and sighed in bliss.

I jumped when I felt hands on my shoulders but relaxed again when I remember Lucifer was in here with me, his hands started massaging my shoulders and it felt amazing. His hands slowly lowered going from my shoulders to my collar bone, reaching my breast, I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips when I felt him tug at my now hard nipples.

His fingers twisted and pulled at my nipples, sending me into pure bliss, I leaned my head back against his wet chest, while he continued his assault. I could feel his erect man hood against my back, and every once in a while I would feel it twitch. I wonder what would feel like if I put it in my mouth ? I smirked to my self, maybe ill try that later.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt his hand leave my breast and travel down my stomach, sending glorious tingles through my body. I knew where he was going but un lucky for him I pulled away at the last minuet, I turned around and placed my hands on his chest, slowly tracing them up and down, I looked into his piercing blue eyes, I could see the lust and confusion on his face, "As much as I would like to continue this, I have to help your mother with our wedding " I leaned up on my tip toes and kissed his moist lips.

I herd him groan and he wrapped his arms around me, stopping me from leaving " My mother can wait " and before I could protest he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his chest, I gasped at how close his man hood was to my entrance. He started attacking my neck with kisses, while I grinded against his man hood. It felt so good, he was seconds away from entering me before our bathroom door swung open and Lucifers mother walked in. I jumped of Lucifer and hid behind him while he tried to cover him self with a wash cloth.

"Oh Lucifer dear don't get so shy, its not like I haven't seen it all before. " I could hear Lucifer sigh, "Mother would you please like to explain why you are barging into my bathroom ?"

"Don't be so dramatic, I didn't barge into your bathroom, I knocked first but with all the moaning going on im not surprised you didn't hear me" she chuckled. My cheeks instantly went red as a tomato, " mother.." "Okay, im going, I was just checking to see what was keeping Cami but now I know" I waited till I heard the door shut before Lucifer turned around and faced me. To say I was embarrassed was an understatement. I looked up at him once more "I better go." I started to move around him to leave the shower before he stopped me, kissed me one last time " We will finish this later. " and with that he stepped out, leaving me once again with my cheeks flushed.

Once I composed my self, I turned the shower off, got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around me and walked back into the bed room, Lucifer was already gone so it was just me. I decided to wear a blue and white poka dot dress, I decided to let my hair dry natural and I put minimum make up on. I was ready in less than ten minuets.

I walked down the hallway leading to the living room where I knew Lucifers mother would be waiting, but I didn't expect my mother to be sitting there aswell. When she saw me she jumped up and hugged me, I was so happy to see her, "What are you doing here mom?" She pulled away from me, "I couldn't let my baby girl plan her wedding on her own " a small smile crept up onto my face. I followed her and sat down one the sofa next to her, Lucifers mother was sat infront of me.

I couldn't help the blush that made its way onto my face once again, "Theres no need to be embarrassed dear, Lucifers father and I are still having sex, its perfectly natural, besides how else am I going to get grandchildren" I have absolutely no idea how to respond to that so I just sat here looking everywhere besides my mother and Abigail.

"So shall we get planning " I looked over at my mother who had spoken and sent her a smile thanking her for breaking the awkwardness.

Five hours later and I have a headache, so far I haven't had a single say I anything to do with the wedding, my mother and Abigail have been discussing things without acknowledging me, so I decided to leave and let them plan everything.

Walking back to our room, I felt stressed I could really do with a warm bubble bath, and that's exactly what was waiting for me when I entered the bathroom in our bedroom.

Stood there holding a glass of wine infront of a bubble bath was the most amazing fiancée on the whole entire planet.

I walked over to him, kissed him and took the wine from his hand. "How did you know that this is wat I wanted ? " I started to strip off " because I saw you earlier with your mother and mine and you looked pretty stressed, so I asked the gaurds to inform me when you were done so I could do this for you " I slipped into the tub, feeling my muscles relaxing, I closed my eyes and leaned back.

When I felt the water rise I opened them to find Lucifer sitting infront of me, so I moved my self around so I was leaning against his chest " Thank you, for doing this " "you don't have to thank me sweetheart " he turned me around to face him, I could see the love in his eyes, "I love you " " I love you to " He whispered and before I knew it, his lips captured mine.

*****************************************************************************************

Dun Dun Dun....

The wedding is getting closer...

what did you guys think??

COMMENT 

VOTE 

FOLLOW ME 

S