Chapter Ten Help

I stood there frozen, I was looking into the eyes of the monster who entered my dream earlier and tormented me, 

"Cami Dont be rude" 

I tore my eyes away from the endless grey ones and i looked up at Lucifer who gave me an angry look. It took me a second to realize what i had done wrong but then i remmberd that i was supposed to be meeting, Lucifers friend but instead came face to face with him. 

And he knew. He knew that i knew. I could see it across his face, that smirk. Oh how i would love to wipe that smirk off of his face. With my fist. 

" Im very sorry Eric, were are my manners." 

I reached out for my hand for him to shake it, He grabbed it and squeezed it. i felt cold chills run down my back imdediatly. I put on the best fake smile i could master. 

" It allright Cami, Your probbably still a little shakin up" 

Wait what?!?!?!

" Err what do you mean?"

"Well Lucifer told me about the ordeal you went through earlier and it must of shakin you up quite abit" 

His eyes never left mine while talking to me, Its like he was trying to get a reaction from me but i tell you now  he wont be getting one. I simply smiled at him. 

" Well it was nothing really, a simple headache. every girl gets them when there PMSing" 

The smirk fell of his face, and i felt Lucifers hand tighten around mine, i could tell he didnt like that comment, but i couldnt care right now. This guy was not going to fuck with me. 

Before he could respond Marnie came trhough the doors anouncing that dinner was read, I sighed letting out the air i was holding in. Lucifer let go of my hand and i felt Hurt for a second but quikcly brushed it off. 

I followed Lucifer and Eric into the dinning room, The good part was i was next to Lucifer, the bad part, i was sat infront of Eric. While the food was beeing brought out i took a closer look at Eric while him and Lucifer were deep in conversation. 

He want anything like Lucifer. Lucifer had a boyband look to him, Where as Eric had a older look to him. Him and Lucifer had the same blonde hair but Erics was shorter. 

What got me was his eyes. They were pure grey. You could tell that evil lay behind them I just knew it. 

Beofre him or Lucifer could catch me staring i turned my gaze away. 

We were halfway into the meal and i havent eaten any of it. I was to worked up. I mean wouldnt you be. some guy who killed my mother in my dream and was terroizing me endded up being my boyfriends best friend. 

An hour later and it was over finnaly, Lucifer tottaly ignored me the whole entire time. Its like i wasnt even there. He walked Eric back to the front door and i was about to head up the stairs so i could shower and sleep but They both stopped me. 

" Arnt you going to say good bye Cami" 

I turned around and it was Lucifer. Was he serious? I tried to be nice at the beggining but now im tired and i dont want to deal with this shit. and by shit i mean him. I just simply looked at Eric and said

"Nope"

Making sure i popped the P at the end. 

i carried on walking back up the steps towards my room. I knew i was beging childish but i didnt care, The man i was supposed to be soul mates to ignored me most of the evening to talk bullshit to the guy who haunted my dreams.