Chapter Twenty Nine - The Engagement Party Part Two

Hello My Little Devils!!  I know its been a very long time since i updated but lots of things have happened. but im back now!! yay! So here is a very very long chapter for you guys! I really hope you like it because it has taken me a week to write and i never normaly takes me that long, but i wanted to make it extra special for you guys!  so i would really appreciate it you all showed this chapter abit of love!! please comment and vote for it! I put so much effort into writing this and would love to know that you guys loved it :D

Plus if i get good responses i might even upload another chapter very very soon!!

Sooooooooo....

ENJOY....

Cami's P.O.V

Marnie left over an hour ago now and I was back to be being bored, she said she would be back soon to help me get for the party but I wish she had stayed. After her little speech it made me think a lot. I need to let go of my past, and the only way I would do that is if I confronted it. I knew exactly what I had to do.

Marnie was true to her word, she came back pretty fast with a lot of other maids, I presumed to help get me ready, I mentally rolled my eyes, I hate dressing up, give me a jeans and baggy jumpers any day. But I complied and sat still for over two hours while they did all kinds of things to my hair, messed around with my face, and fitted me into my dress. I would be lying if I said I didn't hate every minuet of it.

But when I looked in the mirror, those two hours were worth it, I couldn't stop the gasp coming out of my mouth and I saw Marnie smile behind me. The girl in the mirror didn't look like me, but it was me. My Luscious brown locks were put into a messy but elegant bun with a few stands curled which hung around my face, my green eyes stood out against the smoky eye shadow that was applied, and my lips looked full with ruby red lipstick.

But the thing I noticed the most was the dress, It was a bright red, silk and long, It split down one side sowing off one side of my leg and abit of my thigh, it fitted my curves perfectly and made my breast's stand out but in a subtle way.

I looked beautiful, I turned around to find Marnie staring at me with a huge grin on her face, I walked towards her and pulled her into a hug "Thank you " "Don't thank me Cami, I was just showing off what was already there" I smiled at her words, "But I have one more thing to complete the outfit " She walked by the bed and picked up a box, she walked back towards me and opened it and inside stood the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen, it was a string of diamonds and a chain, it was small but I loved it. "Its from Lucifer " My heart leaped at the though of him choosing this for me. I turned around so Marnie could put it on me, when she did I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself once more. That was it, my look was completed, I smiled and for once I thought I looked beautiful.

"We best get going then Cami, we don't want to keep your guests waiting " I walked over to her but then noticed she wasn't wearing her gown "Arnt you coming to the Ball too" "I am but I will be joining later with Finn" Her face lit up as she spoke about him. I followed her out the door and towards the hall and as I got closer to the stair case I got nervous, I was about to enter a room full of people I don't know, what if they don't like me? Marnie could sense my distress "Don't worry, they will love you, you are the most kindest person I have ever met and I am lucky to of met you " Her words almost made me cry, ive never had any one say such nice things to me, well expect Lucifer.

Marnie left me at the top of the staircase so she could go get her self ready. I took a deep breath and slowly walked down the stairs, I could feel my palms starting to sweat and my heart rate accelerate faster. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs to say I was beyond nervous was an understatement.