Chapter three Remember me?

Five years later...

I looked at the clock on the wall 9:55pm, thank god only five more minuets untill my shift ends. I hated doing the late shifts, but I needed the extra money to help my mom. It's been five years since she's got better but no one is willing to give her a job in case her disease comes back.

Walking to the staff room I retrieve my bag and coat out my locker and head for the door to leave, before I could open it I was stopped by James. " Would you like a lift sugar?" I've been working at the restaurant for two years now and from the moment I started James has co stanly harassed me, they weren't harmful things but just enough to creep. Me out. I couldn't say anything because he is the owners son and I now he would pick him over me. I couldn't loose this jobs so Ignored him.

He stared at me with his brown shaggy hair and his boring brow eyes. I sighed " no thank you James I'm fine walking" I knew that annoyed him, he's been trying to give e a lift home since I've started but I refuse to be alone with him.

Before he could say anymore I walked around him and out the door. It was unusually cold for a April evening, but it didn't mind the fresh air it relaxed me. Walking down the street towards my house I couldn't help but remember the day my mother was cured of her disease.

Five years ago......

I woke up with the worst possible headache ever, I opened my eyes to see blue sky, I shot up panicked what the hell happend? I recalled my memories of my mother telling me she wanted to die and me running out here. I must of fallen asleep. Hmm strange. I stood up and brushed the dirt of my school uniform that I was still wearing, my mother must be wondering were I was, so I slowly made my way back to my house

.

It took me almost an hour to reach my house, my headache wouldn't allow me to move any faster. When I finally reached my back door I noticed it was still open, I sighed and walked into my house. I better clean the mess up I made, but something stopped me. I looked up to find my mother standing in the kitchen, " mom what do you think your doing, you shouldn't be out of bed!!!!" I rushed over to her trying to drag her back to bed me she stopped me and looked into my eye " honey it's a miracle" I looked up at her confused ? " What's a miracle mom?" " I'm not sick anymore" she hugged me and tears started to flow down my cheeks.

" That's not possible mom, the doctors said there was nothing they could do, you should probably go back to bed " she pulled me out from the hug and took my face into her hands " sweetheart I don't understand it either but after you left I fell asleep and when I woke I didn't feel in pain more, in fact I felt more energetic than I've ever felt, so I got out of bed to test it and hear I am, I'm cured honey."

The next day we went down to the hospital and they did several test, but they all came back the same, my moms disease has magically gone and she was cured. The doctors couldnt figure it out, but it was true. my mother was cured, it was the happiest day of my life.

I was brought out of my thoughts when i bumped into someone " oh im sor-" i was cut of when i looked at the stranger, he was extremly handsome, with his blonde styled hair, and his piercing blue eyes, they were like big blue pools that i could get lost it. I was brought out of my trance when he spoke " its fine sweatheart " he gave me a wicked smile and my knees nearly gave way. why did he affect me like this?