6

walking through the school hallways with only one person on my mind that i was going to kill, made me feel evil. i searched everyone's face and they all gave me the strangest looks. when i finally saw him, Dallon tapped his shoulder and pointed at me which caused Brendon to turn around. he just smirked. i went straight up to him and shoved him into Dallon. he jolted back but caught himself from falling too far. he shoved me back but i didn't budge.

"what the hell Joesph?" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"oh please Brendon, don't act stupid!" i yelled back.

"what are you fucking talking about?"

i threw my arms in the air, "i know you told everyone!"

he looked upset at first but the more he thought, the more his face changed into triumph, like he's won a marathon he's been training months for.

"i knew it," i spat out as he just laughed in my face.

"oh c'mon Joseph, don't get crabby," he put his finger on my chest and pushed me, "you knew this would happen eventually,"

i swatted his hand away as i added in one last shove and walked away in the other direction. i didn't care that Josh was staring the whole time and watched with an emotionless face. but i do care that he didn't do anything, or that he even told Brendon Boyd Urie in the first place. yeah yeah, i know it's against his "reputation" to help someone like me, boo hoo.

after i've only gotten a few feet away, i heard Josh say aloud, "Brendon, don't." i turned around and saw Brendon charge right at me. i was frozen in my place and he easily came up to me and punched me right in my right eye. i stepped back and brought my hand up. i looked at him and wanted to slap that perfect grin off his face.

i ran up and punched him in the jaw before kneeing him in the unknowns. he yelled out, "son of a bitch!" in pain before falling on his knees to the floor. you could tell how much pain he was in. i stood in my place when i realized all eyes were on Brendon and i. everyone stopped what they were doing to watch. i finally turned around but i turned right into the principal. i didn't even have to say anything but sigh, because i knew what was going to happen.

///

i put my icepack in the freezer when i got home and switched it out for a new cold one. wrapping it in a towel, i looked at myself in the mirror of my bathroom. my whole eye was purple and swollen and throbbing. this sucks ass. i groaned as i placed the ice pack back on and went into my room. i dropped my bag on the floor and soon tripped right over it, causing me to fall flat on my face. i didn't move, i was already done with everything, so i stayed in my place and closed my eyes after staring at the carpet for so long.