30: One Last Chance

Start from the beginning

I hunched over leaning on the table as my body shook in pain. I was panting and my chest hurt like hell. "L-L-Lo- ove", I wheezed looking up at her, our eyes meeting. "No", she whimpered. "A-", I went into a coughing fit, blood splattering onto the table. "No.No.No. I'm sorry", she muttered staring at me wide-eyed as if she had realized what she had just done.

"L-L-Love", I wheezed reaching across the table towards her. "I'm sorry.I'msorry.I'msorry.I'msorry", she mumbled like a mantra, her eyes glazing over. "Ana!", I yelled, a sharp pain rippling through my chest. She fell silent staring down at me with sad eyes. "I love you, Fin", she whispered before quickly putting the gun to her head and pulling the trigger. I watched horrified as her blood splatter from her head and she fell forward dead with eyes still open staring at me.

"NO!", I screamed, a sob rippling deep from within my soul passing my lips as my blood continued to spill pass my lips and leak out of my chest.

'I know I should've fought it, at least I'm being honest
Just stay with me a minute, I swear I'll make it worth it
Cause I don't want to be without you

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time-"

So one last timeI need to be the one who takes you homeOne more time-"

I rolled onto my side slapping my love's phone off of the nightstand. "That is the last bloody time I watch Criminal Minds before going to bed", I grumbled in annoyance as my love's alarm continued playing from somewhere on the floor. "Baby, get up", my love's voice filtered through my still sleep ridden mind. "No", I growled pulling the covers over my head. I heard her sigh before the covers were snatched off of my body exposing me to the cool air of our bedroom. I buried my face into the pillows groaning in annoyance at being woken up at... I raised my head glancing at the clock on the nightstand on my wife's side of the bed.

"It's fucking eight in the morning. Are you out of your fookin' mind, Anastasia Williams Hendry?", I grumbled, my voice timbers deeper from its lack of use. I heard her groan as well as felt her weight on my waist as she say on me, which did not help my morning wood situation. "Finny, get up", she whined before I felt her lips on my cheek. "No", I groaned thrusting my hips upwards in a lame attempt of bucling her off of me. "Your morning voice is so sexy", she mumbled pecking me on the lips. I smiled, "Thank you, now get off of me", I mumbled turning onto my side so now she was sitting on my hip.

"Finny, wake-up. It is our anniversary and we have a lot to do today", she said peppering the side my face, neck, and shoulder with kisses. "Get up, babe", she whispered into my ear before gently kissing it. "Fine, just stop. You're making my dick hurt worse", I conceded slowly opening my eyes, turning my head to look up at my love who was grinning victoriously. I rolled my eyes, "Get off me, woman", I grumbled popping her on her thighs. "Give me a kiss first", she demanded grasping my wrists in her hands pinning my arms above my head against the headboard.