1: The Beginning

Hey! I am so excited about writing this story. I even plan to edit my chapters before putting them out, now. I started school again & it's a bit of work, but i'm feeling pretty good about that too. Besides, I like being academically challenged. Moreover, I hope that you like this chapter. Drop a vote/ comment if you do, yeah? Deuces!

P.s. This story is mature for a reason and will not be very kid friendly. So read at your own risk because there will be sexual content period, but for now this chapter! Also for future chapters I will give a warning like so to let you know as well!
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●• 

Stephen

Another day another dollar. Another picture, another pose, another day of the same shit over and over again. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate what I do at all. However, it has become a little bland for me. Ana couldn't make it today because of a case she was working on. I sighed looking in the mirror at my reflection as the hair stylist did my hair.

I look almost like a stranger to myself now. Back in the day my features weren't as sharp as they are now nor did I have all of my tattoos or piercings. I love my body but damn does it look different now. Maybe that's why my ass is still stuck in the 'friend zone'. Yeah, she friend zoned me and I loathe it. She has been on my mind since she introduced herself to me when I was 10.

When I looked up from my book at her I could not help but stare at her. She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen. Now she is the most beautiful woman. She is strong, intelligent,  gorgeous, free hearted, independent, and just all around amazing. I want her. I want Anastasia so bad but she does not notice my want for her.

I want her like a starving artist wants their big break. In my eyes she embodies perfection. She can be so oblivious sometimes and I am still undecided about whether that is a good or bad thing. It was a few hour later that I got to hear her voice when she called me.

Bold- Stephen, Italic- Anastasia

"Hey, babe", I answered already knowing it was her.

"Hey, Fin", she responded sounding tired.

"Something the matter, Ana?", I asked scrolling through my business phone checking my e-mails.

She yawned, "Nothing's the matter. I just can't wait till this case is finally over. I miss you, Finny', she mumbled.

I smiled to myself, "I miss you too, sweetheart. Why don't you get some sleep and call me back later after you wake-up?", I responded exiting my e-mails and locking my phone.

She yawned again and hummed. "I'm fine, daddy. Tell me about your day. I'm sorry I couldn't be there, but you know work. Anyways, how was your shoot?", she said being stubborn.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gone poke you in the eye the next time I see you if you roll them at me again Stephen", she threatened.