Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Now what do you want to do babe?" "Hmm...how about the zoo?" "Perfect." He smiled and grabbed my hand. He pulled out of the driveway and headed for the zoo.

We got out and I ran ahead of him towards the entrance. I've always loved the zoo! "Come on Li!" I pulled him towards the gate and into the zoo. "Liam! C'mon! Let's go see the monkeys!" He laughed and dealt with me pulling him along. "They remind me of Harry!" I said laughing. He nodded and kissed my cheek. A couple of little girls ran up to us. "Can we have a picture?" "Of course. Can my girlfriend be in it?" "Yes!! We didn't know you two were dating! We just thought you were friends!" "Yeah we are." Liam smiled and kissed my cheek again. We bent down to their height and took a picture. "Thanks so much Liam! And Mitchie!" "You're welcome guys. Have a nice day!" Liam waved as they ran off. "You're so sweet to the fans!" "Thanks babe. And they made me think: We haven't officially gone public yet!" "Well let's do it!" He took out his phone and started typing. A few minutes later as we were walking, I got an alert from twitter.

'@Real_Liam_Payne: Me and @MitchBoling are dating now and are VERY happy!! Don't send her hate please! Love you all and her! <3 Have a nice day! :)' "Awh! Liam that's so sweet!" "Thanks babe." He leaned over and kissed me again, but on the lips and more full of love.

**********

"Hey guys." Niall said as I shut the door. "Hey Ni." "Hey." "I saw you two went public..." "Yeah we did." He nodded and went back to watching TV. "I'm going to go take a shower babe. I'll be back." "Alright Liam." I said, kissing him lightly. He walked up the stairs, and after the water had started, Niall turned the TV off. "We could've stayed together." He said sighing. "Niall, you were scaring me..." "I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to..." "Well now Liam knows and we're public...it's too late." "So you would get back with me?" "I don't know...maybe not...I don't know Niall..." "You know, it's never too late..." "Niall-" "Please. Just-just think about it." I nodded slowly. He moved to the couch I was on and stared at me. "What?" "You are just really beautiful today..." "Um Thanks." "The only thing I don't like is that shirt. ...Did he get it for you?" "Yeah he did." "Of course he did." He said scoffing. "What's that supposed to mean?" "He got you a shirt that says you love him on it...Kinda weird. Especially if he got it and not you." "But I DO love him." "Did he know that?" "Yes, like I know he loves me." "Oh really? You sure about that?" "Yeah...why?" "That's not what a certain Danielle Peazer said..." "Are you saying he's cheating on me? He's not. Or that he doesn't love me? I know he does." "Keep telling yourself that." "You're just saying that so I'll get back with you." "Whatever you think." I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Babe, please. Just think about it. You know I didn't mean to scare you...just because we stopped dating, doesn't mean I stopped loving you." "Niall, I don't think Liam's cheating on me and I definitely won't be breaking up with him any time soon." I said, matter-of-factly. "Do you like me?" "Well..." "Mitchie...?" "Yeah kinda." I mumbled. He smiled. "See? So why can't we be together? ......again?" "Because, me and Liam are together and we both love each other." "Well, you like me and I love you! That's close enough!" "Niall, are you sure you 'love' me? And not just like me?" "No, I LOVE you." I sighed and stood up again. "Please don't leave." "Niall, I'm just going upstairs." "Wait! I know how to convince you!" "I doubt it." He stood up and looked at me for a second before kissing me. I kissed back for a second but pushed him off. "Niall, no. I learned my lesson." I went upstairs and sat on the bed. Short after, Liam walked out of the bathroom with a towel around him. He smiled as he looked at me. "Hey babe." "Hey Li." I smiled. "You okay? That looks like a famous Mitchie fake smile..." "I'm fine." He nodded unsure and sat beside me on the bed. He put an arm around me and pulled me close. "I love you babe." "I love you too Liam." I kissed his head. "And you're positively sure that you're fine?" "I'm sure babe!" I said laughing. He smiled and pulled me on top of him. "When was the last time you saw Danielle?" I asked quietly. "What makes you ask babe?" "Just wondering." "Probaly Junior year." I nodded and kissed his lips. "I have a question for you too." "Yeah?" "Do you still like Niall?" "I don't know maybe....I don't think so..." "You don't think so? What's that mean?" "I kinda have a crush on him..." He nodded and kissed my head. "What about you babe? Do you have a crush?" "You." "Other than me!" "Dmannjikeflslhe." He mumbled incoherently. "What?" "Danielle." "Why didn't you just tell me?" "I don't know..." "It's not like I would've cared!" I shook my head and kissed him. I fell asleep in his arms. (yes, he never changed) I couldn't help but think Niall was right. What if he was cheating? I mean, I know I did too but...I don't know... Especially that he likes Danielle and that's who Niall said he was cheating with...I don't know....I just hope I can figure everything out soon.