Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up before Liam did, so I went downstairs to make us all some scrambled eggs and bacon. I was in the middle of cracking the eggs, when I heard Liam running around. I felt his arms around me soon after. "Don't leave me like that babe. I thought you were gone again." I smiled and turned around and placed a kiss on his lips. "Well, hopefully, the police will have him soon. I just wish I would've looked at his license plate number...I can't believe it...it would've made it so much easier for them..." "Don't blame yourself babe. You have them his name, cell phone number AND a description. That was plenty." I slowly nodded and hugged him. I turned back around to finish making the breakfast. "Liam, can you watch these for a second?" "Sure babe." "Thanks!" I kissed his cheek and ran upstairs and grabbed my phone. I went back down to Liam and started playing songs, them mainly being Ed Sheeran or Fun. I finished making the eggs and bacon and set them on the table. "I'll go get Niall." "Okay babe!" I ran upstairs and went into his room. "Niall...get up." He groaned and moved around. I sighed and sat beside him on the bed. "Niall...get up." I shook him lightly. "Niall..." Nothing. I kissed his head and shook him harder. "Niall." "What?" "I made breakfast. Let's go downstairs." "Okay but wait." "What?" "C'mere I have to tell you a secret." I laughed and leaned down close to his face. "Yes Niall?" "Look." I looked at him and as soon as I did, he kissed me on the lips. "Niall!" "I couldn't help it! I love you and when you're spending all that time with Liam...I just get jealous." "Niall...you're a good guy, but I'm dating Liam alright?" "Okay...let's go downstairs." I ran downstairs to find Liam already eating. "Hey babe." "Hey Li." I sat down beside him and fixed myself a plate. "So, what do you two wanna do today?" "Umm...park? I don't know...Niall? Do you have any ideas?" "Um...we could go to the movies or something....the park's fine." "Park's cool with me." "Alright! The park it is! Oh! And Liam, your birthday's coming up very soon! What do you want?" "Nothing. Just some time with family and friends." "Well, you'll get that! What kind of gift do you want?" "Nothing!" "Liam...Oh! I've got an idea!" "What?" "I can't tell you!" "Well tell me then!" I leaned over and whispered my idea to Niall. "Perfect! He'll love it." Liam pouted, making me laugh. I leaned over and kissed him making him laugh. I got up and grabbed the boys plates, as well as my own. As I was washing them, I heard them arguing. "Guys what's wrong?" "He kissed you?!" "Yeah...I was going to tell you later I swear." "You have nothing to worry about. It's him I'm going to kill." Liam reached across the table and I ran over. "Nope nope nope." I pried his hands off Niall's shirt. "Babe, calm down." "He freaking kissed you Mitchie!!" "Liam...-" "Niall, I swear to god if you touch her again, you're dead." "Geez. It was just one kiss. Calm down." "I WILL NOT CALM DOWN." He started scaring me. He was acting like Jacob. I let go of his hands and ran upstairs and locked myself in the room. I sat on the bed, my knees up to my face. I couldn't relive living with him. Not after the past 2 days. *knock knock* "Who is it?" "It's me. Niall." I opened the door and let him in, closing it behind him. "What's wrong babe?" "He was acting like Jacob and it scared me..." I started letting tears slip. Niall wiped them away, and held my hand. "You want me to talk to him about it?" "No...I just, ugh. I just want to give him time to calm down, and maybe we'll be able to have a nice day at the park." Niall nodded and kissed me again. I didn't protest. I didn't really mind at all actually. "How'd he even find out?" "I may have let it slip that you were a good kisser." "Niall!" I said laughing, punching him playfully. He laid us back, and wrapped an arm around me. "I just hope he doesn't do that again...or towards me...that alone scared me to death so I just don't know..." I turned on my side and looked at him. He gave a grin, and pulled me closer. I put an arm around him and sat my head on his chest. The door opened abruptly, making us jump. "Just take her away, why don't you?!?!" "I was trying to comfort her because you were acting like that dick Jacob." He said, trying to be calm. "You scared her to death. That's why she left in the first place." Liam's face softened. "Ba-" "once I get dressed I'll be ready to go. Whoever wants to go with me, get ready." They both sighed as I walked over to my bag of clothes. Niall left to get dressed and Liam grabbed some clothes from his closet. "Babe, I'm so sorry." I ignored him and walked into the bathroom to change. As I walked out, he wrapped his arms around me. I just kept walking, right through them. I'm too upset with him right now. "Niall? You ready?" "Yeah! Is Liam coming?" "Are you?" "Yeah." "Alright then. Let's go boys." I hopped in my car and they got in the back seat. We rode in an awkward silence. As I pulled up, people were leaving. Oh well, more for us. "Hey Mitchie? I'll race ya to the swing sets." "You're on. 1..GO!" "You little cheater!" I laughed as I ran to the swings. "Beat ya Ni." "Oh yeah?" "I bet you I can swing higher." "Game on." We hopped on and I started swinging back and forth like crazy. He was still going higher than me. "I win!" Niall cheered in victory. Liam stood off, just watching. I jumped off the swing and ran to the tree. I started to climb but once again, forgot I couldn't get down without Liam's help. I sat up there for a while, dodging the rocks Niall threw at me. "Come on! It's more fun down here!" "I like it up here....besides I can't get down." He laughed at me and looked at Liam who was busy on his phone. "I'll help you down." "Thanks Niall." I smiled as I got to the low branch. "Ready?" "Yeah you?" "Yup. Jump." I jumped and he caught me. Just like Liam does. "Liam? Man, aren't you going to have any fun?" "No...I'm good." Fine then. Me and Niall can have fun without you.