Date Night

Alex Pov.

"You look beautiful as always," Ian says, and then adds with a smirk, "And sexy." I blush and turn my head toward the window. Ian growls lowly, he puts his index finger under my chin and turns my head toward them. "Don't turn away from us, you look absolutely adorably when you blush." This makes me blush even more. I bet my face looks as bright as a tomato right now.

"Where are we going?" I ask through my embarrassment.

They roll their eyes. "Like we said the last fifty times you asked, its a surprise." Ken says.

I groan. I hate surprises. "Can you give me a hint?" I ask hopeful. They shake their head and I groan once again. "Why?" I whine. "Why?" They chuckle at my dramatics. About twenty minutes later we come to a stop. "Are we there yet?" I ask hopefully.

They shake their head. "Nope." Kens says.

I look out the window to see we are in the middle of no where. Completely surrounded by woods. This place look familiar, but I cant put my finger on it. "Then why did we stop?" I ask confused.

"So we could do this." Ken lean over the seat and kiss me on the lips. I make an awe noise showing them how cute I think they are. "And to do this." They pull out a scarf and tie it around my eyes. Now, I groan. WHYYY? Why do they have to do this to me? They laugh at my reaction. I personally don't think this is funny at all. So i smack them on the back of their heads 

"Why'd you do that?" Ian shrieks, "We're almost there baby, calm your cute little titties for two more seconds."I feel the car start moving again and about a minute later we stop once again. "Were here." Ian says with a cheerful yet nervous voice. I let out a sigh of relief. Finally. I was starting to get claustrophobic. I hear them get out, open my door, and grab my hand to help me out of the car. Such gentlemen. 

When I get out of the car I hear waves crashing against the shore. A huge smiles comes across my face as i realize that they brought me to the beach. They take the blind fold off and I see that we are at my dads lake house. We walk toward the house and enter. When I get inside I see the dinning room lights dimmed with a beautifully candlelight dinner. They have a feast set out for us-I can eat a LOT- with champagne, and anything else a girl could ever wish for. I turn around and kiss them on their cheek, but as I go to kiss them in their cheek they turn their heads so I end up kissing them both on the lips instead. I smile, they're so cute, my cute little turds. "Thank you, I love it. Who knew you both were such romantics." I said smiling cheekily at them. 

I see a faint blush flush their necks as they say, "It took us awhile if you haven't noticed, and we might or might not have had some help. But I'm glad you like it. We have been secretly planning it since we met you, we wanted this to be the something that you'll remember forever." Ken says.

"I don't like it." I say frowning. The look at me sadly and frown, disappointment flooding their eyes. I then smile and squeal, "I love it! I will remember this forever without a doubt!"

"That's not funny." Ian groaned. "You really scared me there."

"Me too. We worked really hard on this." Ken says. I mutter a 'sorry' then look around the room taking in its beauty. I can't believe they would do all of this for silly old me. They squeeze me hand and say, "Lets begin. First we are going to feast." I nod my head and take a seat.

They pour me a glass of champagne. Mmh. "Smells delish." They smile and nod. "What is it?" I question.

"Salad with Veggie stir fry and chicken. Sound good?" Ken asks.

"Sound great." I smile, I was right. This is perfect. But everything about them is perfect to me. 

"Tell me when?" Ian says.