Dolled Up With Jealous Mates

Nicole's pov.

We Got to Denmark just yesterday, and we were already getting to the fun stuff. Today Alex has a little surprise for us girls. She made us get up really early, so we could go out to dinner with the boys afterwards. The boys, well I have no idea what they are doing.

It has been fun seeing places I haven't seen in a long time. Yes, I used to live here. I lived here with my mom before she met my step dad. (Shiver) I wasn't very happy when she said we were moving. But I did like my step dad Sam back then, he was actually nice. He started being an ass after my moms sudden death.

I remember the place that we are at, it's what we call in Danish, kongens nytov. It's a big place where there is a lot of shops and such, kind of like an outside mall.

Alex turned and went up some stairs to a place called 'art of beauty'. It was so beautiful and there was some really relaxing music playing in the back ground."I have a full make-over for 6" Alex says to a lady.

The woman standing at the counter looked up and smiled. "Welcome, English not very good, but please stay here, I see if everything ready" she said smiling and walking through a door. We waited 5 minutes with excitement and then she came and said " everything ready, come with."

We gonna get a face mask, pedicure, manicure, haircut, and makeup done. this is gonna take forever, especially since there is so many of us. But it will be all worth it in the end because well all look so beautiful. Not saying that we aren't everyday, trust me, were even sexy when we wake up. ;) But well just be princesses for the day.

The whole hair process took around 3 hours. I think my butt is numb, that is really how long we have been sitting. It felt so good to be pampered once again. I'm always so tired, my feet and back always hurt, im always so hungry, i always have dangerous mood swings. Being pregnant is a lot of work.

Werewolf pregnancies are shorter than human pregnancies, you only carry the baby for about six months. I look about seven months pregnant to human eyes. I am really nervous to have the baby. I want the baby but at the same time I don't. I do because I have become attached to it, of course i have, its my baby.

But I don't want him or her at the same time because it should be my mates baby, i shouldn't be carrying a baby that is not my mates, its just not right. I kinda feel like my mate is going to hate me because of me being pregnant with a baby that isn't his, and having sex with a man that isn't him, even though this is not my fault.

The Girls finished getting pampered they stretched out their muscles. We thanked the people and left to go back to the hotel and get dressed for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~

Alex Pov.

Today has been very enjoyable so far. I think it took a lot of stress off all the girls. Right now we are getting dressed to go out to dinner. Nicole -who knows all the good places- said that the restaurant in this hotel is delicious. So that's where we are going, I'm really excited to just chill with all of my friends and enjoy a really good dinner.

We sent a text to the guys telling them to get ready. They have not seen us all dolled up yet, it is going to be funny to see the girls mates reactions. They all look really beautiful. I have a little something planned for the girls mates before we leave, its going to be epic. (Evil smile)

"I look so fat in everything..." Nicole complained stretching out the word everything, "I can't even walk, all I can do is waddle." We all just rolled our eyes at her, so over dramatic, but that's just our shy dramatic girlfriend. She does this everyday 'I'm fat' 'I can't walk' 'My feet hurt' 'I'm hungry' Blah blah blah. We all love her but I can not wait till she has this baby, she wont be so crabby or hungry anymore. We have to keep the house packed or else she will eat it all and not leave us any, and then complain about how the house has no food.

"Oh my gosh, you look fine. Stop complaining, were going to get food soon. and you're pregnant, all pregnant woman look like this." Amy said annoyed. Nicole just huffed at her, but now a little more happy about the methought of getting food. I think she is obsessed with food. I don't know what to do with her, but im not much better.

"Are you calling me fat." Nicole snapped. We all sighed, ah got to love the mood swings. She was just happy in her thoughts of food, now she thinks we called her fat.

"No, Nicole, you are beautiful." Carrie said. Nicole just smiled at her, happy with that answer.

"Lets go girls, make your boys faint," I giggled out. They giggled with me.

*Meet us in the lobby when you guys are done*

*Okay, we are almost done, be there in five* Nathan replied.

Ha, bitch, that was over thirty minutes ago, what are they doing? Getting some action. Jkjk. Then we would have some major mate drama. I can tell the girls are getting bored so I asked them, " Do you want to mess with the guys, have a little fun?" They replied with an immediate, curious yes. "Then go along with me, Okay? Now open your mind link to the guys." When I got all the replies I opened up the mind link and started talking. "Since the guys still aren't here you want to talk about our ex's?" We all smirked. Oh yeah, the boys are so going to throw a hissy fit.

"Oh yeah..., my ex Samuel, I dream about him all the time, his sexy abs..." Carrie said in a fake dreamy voice, drawling out all of the words. There was more to what she said but its not too pleasant or appetite friendly to listen to, if you knos what I mean. We heard a really loud and furious growl coming from up stairs. Ah, my plan is working, the guys don't sound too happy. Tehe.

So I then asked Jess, " What about you."

"Oh my god, Jackson was awesome in bed..." Again she said in a fake dream voice, and there was more but like I said I don't really want to repeat that nasty ass stuff, I'm not your own personal porno. Their was once again a growl that if I wasn't alpha, their mate, or their friend I would be shitting my pants right now.

It sounds like Jace and Lucas are holding them back. Time for Amy, now this one is going to be epic, and most likely nasty, eh what ever. "What about you Amy?"

She got this devilish smirk on her face and said, "Well I have had so many one night stands that I don't even remember the number." Now that was the breaking point. I hear 3 thundering pairs of foot steps, then three piss ass angry mates storming into the room. Oh, look they're dressed.

Lucas walks up to Amy, picks her up and puts her over his shoulder. Then put his nose into the crook of her neck, Trying every way he can to calm down his wolf Liam so he doesn't shift in front of all these humans.

All the while the other girls are laughingly trying to calm their mates. Key word 'trying', its not working. "Its not funny," Nate bursts out looking even more pissed than before, "I can not believe you would do that stuff with someone when you knew you had a mate out there. And then talked about it when I was right up stairs AND had the mind link open" She said oops to him. I can't breathe Im laughing so hard by now.

This is awesome, but I need to end it before someone gets hurt, like really hurt. "We were joking, trying to get you down here, none of this is true, Amy isn't a slut,"

I let a giggle slip when Lucas let out a sigh of relief and said ''thank god''

"And the others haven't has sex, well I don't think" I about gagged when all the guys smirked and the girls blushed. They. Did. Not. Okay one ewww and two why the hell did these bitches not tell me. "I thought you girls just got marked!" I shrieked out. They blushed impossibly more. Okay, ewwer. I just about gagged again, I closed my eyes, Trying to keep the terrible images out, it wasn't working very well. "Lets just leave before I loose my appetite, then throw up and ruin hours of pampering.." Nicole let out a 'YES! and pretty much ran to the door. When I said pampering the guys finally realized that their mates looked different. Their eyes looked like they about popped out of their socket. They started complimenting us, babbling on and on and on about how beautiful we looked, " Shut up, i know we look great, I'm hungry, lets go."

Nicole was right, this is a very nice place. We got to the check in counter and the waitress took us to our seats. Then we enjoyed a wonderful dinner together

I am so stuffed, the food was Amazing with a capital A. I stifle a yawn, "I'm tired peeps, so get out of my room." They all agreed, also yawning themselves and left my room, leaving me to fall asleep and go into dream land.