New pack members

Nicole Pov.

I wake up to the sweet smell of the woods and chocolate, weird combo, but smells delicious. My two favorite things. I look up at my mates sleeping face and inhale his alluring scent once more. I can almost hum in approval. 

Gabin let's out a deep chuckle, amused about something. "You left the mind-link open kitten." He says. I blush, guess he knows how good he smells now. "And you smell just as alluring, like freshly grown fruits ." He says after about a minute or two of silence.

I smile and cuddle into his side more, my wolf let's out a purr of happiness. We haven't been this happy since before Alex got taken. She woke up yesterday and we all spent the day getting back on good terms and catching up. It was so sweet to the look on her face when she got to hold her babies, it felt like everything was how it belonged.

Seeing Alex mated and with kids kind of makes me want that, with so much going on lately I haven't gotten a chance to try. I want the feeling of carrying my mates babies, being happily mated with him, but we have not yet.

As if reading my mind Gabin says, "would you like to go on a date tonight? A night we haven't had in a long time, just us, a night for fun and games. I know Alex just got back, but you probably wont have time with her, she will most likely spend time with her mates and kids."

I look up at him and nod excitedly. "I would love to."

"Then it's all set. I will come get you at four," he looks at his watch, "that gives you four hours to do what you girls do that take so damn long."

I laugh then give him a hard stare, "its hard work to look this good." I say in all seriousness motioning my hands up and down my body. He laughs and kisses my forehead before leaving the room so I can get ready. Once hes gone I let out a laugh myself and go get the girls.

Alex pov.

"Come on, come on, come on!" Nicole squeals excitedly, "I need help getting ready for my date." Me, Ditte, and Ava try to keep pace with her walking up the stair, but there's no use, she's pretty much running up the stair in excitement. I smile at this in front of me, happy that my friend has found true love and a family now.

We get her ready and by the time we are done it is 2:45. So we all left the room so she can go on her date, but not without Ava saying with a wink before we left, "And we want details when you come back." She blushes, knowing where our thoughts are going.

~~~~(Later that day)

"Lets go and talk to the rouges prisoners, I want to see if they're okay and feel at home and welcome, to see if we can find their family." I say through the mind-link while laying across my mates laps with my head hanging off the bed, my babies are on our bed smiling, we have been playing and making funny faces at them for the past hour. I have to say though, it has been one of the happiest hours of my life. Mind-link and a notebook is the only way I can talk right now because we haven't found someone to start teaching us sign language. 

"The pack doesn't know where they are because we put them in the basement with a scent and sound proof room, so that they can be alone and do what they wish. And yes they are officially in the pack, we did the thingy-ma-bob." Ian says.

I nod my head and say with determination in my eyes, "Well we are going to go see them and make sure they are happy and content here." They let out a sigh while laughing, but nod their heads.

"What's so funny?" I mind-link them confused.

"You so cute when you're determined." Ken says. I smile at them, I grab Abby and motion for them to pick up Liam and Dante, then we start walking toward the new pack members room.