Story Time

Alex Pov. (Four months later)

"Nathan" Lucas growls, "You. are. not. giving. Amy. her. check. up. Just because the female doctor left for the month does not mean you can be her doctor."

"I'm the only doctor in the pack right now." Nate says looking agitated. "I get you don't want me to look at your mate down there, I wouldn't want someone to look at my mate down there either, but I'm the only doctor here. I have my own mate, no need to worry. But don't you want to know? You have not been to the doctor yet, and that is bad."

Lucas just glared at him and said in a firm voice, "No. I get that she needs to go to the doctor, and I feel bad for forgetting and basking in my happiness of having a baby, but no, we will have to find another way. We will have to find someone else because we can not wait a month, she only has two months left with the pregnancy. "

"I guess you will have to go to the human hospital then." Nate said.

"You know we can't, that would give up the whole race!" Luke growls. Nate gave Luke a smug look.

Ditte chose now to intervene in their conversation. "I could do the exam, I am studying to be a obstetrician, and I am far along enough to do exams. But I could not help with the birth though, Nate would have to do that, or get someone from another pack."

"See! There are other ways! I like this girl, shes smart." Lucas says smugly, while Jace looked proud of her. "When can we do it, I want to see a picture of my baby asap."

"We can go do it now. Either your room or the pack hospital." Ditte replies.

"My room, I hate hospitals." He says shivering with disgust. I laugh, what a baby. He glares at me for laughing at his distaste.

"Okay lets go get my stuff and Amy, and then head to your room." Ditte replies while walking out of the room, Lucas soon left to go get Amy. And we were left to wait to see the pictures...

I left the room soon after to look for my mates. I walk into our room to see Ian sleeping on the bed cuddled up with my pillow. He has his nose stuffed in the pillow inhaling my scent. Awe. This is so cute. I quietly get my phone out and take some pictures.

I take the pillow away from him and he whines in protest, his arm reaching for it. Once I got in bed and cuddled with him his protests stopped and he pulled me close.

"Good morning princess" He says in his sexy sleepy voice.

"Hello back at ya big boy." I smile at him. "Why do you call me princess?" I ash him curiously.

He blushes a bright red, his face looks like it turned into a tomato. "Well... you see..." He says while scratching his neck. Now I really want to know.

"Please..." I say giving him the puppy dog eyes with a pouty lip. He looks away, not wanting to be tempted, my pouty face is really that good. I move so I am in font of him again and keep my face looking cute.

"Fine." He breathes out. Then he starts the sweet story. "When I was younger I would always play this game with my sister Mackenzie, Mac for short. The game involved princesses, I would dress her up as a princess and act like her prince. We would talk about when we got older, what I would want my princess to be like and what she wanted her princess to be like. We would talk for what felt like hours, it was our brother sister bonding time. So when I call you princess, its because you are my princess and it reminds me of my sister." Awww.

"That's is so sweet." I say. He smiles at me and nods.

"My sister meant a lot to me. Me and Ken were very protective of her, she was 16 when we lost her. Just the age when she started dating, boys were over her like nothing else. She was a beautiful girl, so we warned all boys possible off and told them we would do bad bad things to them if they went near our sister. We never saw them again." I looked up at him and saw that he was crying. "I miss them so much!" He softy says while tears all from his eyes. I crawl into his lap and comfort him.

I suddenly felt another body crawling into the bed. "I heard everything, brother, I miss her too" Ken cries. I pull them both to my side and cuddle into them while holding them by their waist. "Thank you, sweets. We needed that, to just let it out." Ian nodded agreeing. "Do you want to know why I call you sweets?" He questions me.

"You don't have to thank me, I am your mate, this is what I am here for. To love you through thick and thin. And now that I think about it, I would love to know why you call me sweetheart or sweets." I say.

"Because you smell and taste absolutely delicious." He says while kissing my smiling lips. My face turns bright red.

"You love us?" They ask at the same time looking shocked, finally realizing what I had said. I nod shyly, looking away. Ian grabbed my chin gently and made my look at them. They smiled at me brightly, "We love you too." I smiled, and hugged them tighter.

We are interrupted from our moment by Lucas and Amy literally bouncing (well as much as she can with her huge belly) into the room with a bright smile on their face while singing a happy song. "What has y'all so happy?" I question them.

"You would never guess what I just found out! AH! I am so happy and excited!" Lucas squeals, yes i did say squeal. Amy just kept bouncing up and down with an extremely happy smile on her face. Now I am interested.

"What is it?" I ask annoyed that they haven't told me yet. I hate being left out. Hate it.

"I'm having TWINS!!!" He screams with excitement, while I just sit there shocked, 2 of them? Oh god. 2. There is going to be 2 mini Lucas and Amy's running around the house. "TWINS!! Not only that but I am having one boy and one girl! One of each!" After his outburst he ran out of the room saying something about telling the whole world the news, Amy just quietly followed, enjoying his excitement.

"I want that. The feeling of being pregnant." I say frowning.

"Me too, I want to see your belly growing big with one of our babies in there, we can start right now if you want." Ian says wiggling his eyebrows. He flips over and rolls on top of me. Pushing his downtown buddy against me. I laugh and smack his forehead lightly.

"Hey..." Ken whines, "I want some love," He then proceeds to pull me out of under Ian and flops me on top of his chest. He starts kissing down my neck, I moan lightly, but hit his chest lightly and tell him to stop. They both make a whining noise, but comply with my order.

"I wouldn't even know where to start, I'm a virgin." I admit blushing slightly. They sighed in relief. I giggle at their reaction to my confession , forgetting about my embarrassment for a minute.

"We are too." They said. I looked up at them surprised. These sex gods are virgins? Wow. I did not see that coming. But my heart fills with pride, because my mates waited for me, they wanted me to be their first and vice-versa.

"But there is two of you, how do we mate?" I ask them.

"Well one will mate you first then mark you on your neck, then the other will do the same but mark you on the other side of your neck. But I can not say we wont get jealous when it is the others turn, because we will." Ken says blushing brightly. I giggle and snuggle into their chests again, loving the warmth it brings me.