Rejected

Being known as Jace's fat sister, Alex, has scarred me for life, not only mentally, but physically also. It has led me to do horrible things to my body that I cannot take back. Cutting is my addiction. My sweet release from the horrible life I live. It's the only thing that is MINE and something they don't know about and can't take away. I have been told by so many people that I'm fat, that it's carved into my head now, all I see is fatness. One person called me fat, then in the blink of an eye, I can't move without being told so.

Not only am I fat, but I'm ugly, not one good trait. I'm paler than Snow White, no idea how that's possible. If only I had half as much beauty as she did though. No black hair, I have snow white hair that doesn't agree with my pale skin, and grey eyes.

I just want to be normal, like everyone else. I want to be pretty, skinny, smart, and happy like everyone else, but of course, I haven't been graced with that.

No one really likes me, I'm always being made fun of and rejected by people that surround me, even my own twin brother, Jace, hates me. He shows me his hatred by beating me. What kind of brother would beat his own twin sister? You may ask. Well mine does and he doesn't even blink an eye. I mean nothing to him. He wished I didn't exist. He wished I was dead. I'm too much of an embarrassment to him. And he never forget to remind me of that.

Our parents passed away when we were very little, and Jace blames me for it. How could it be my fault? They died in a rouge attack protecting our pack; they were betas, that was their job. Yes it's said, and I mourn their death, but it's honorable also.

Oh! I forgot to mention, I'm a werewolf and so are most of the people that I know.

Today is my 18th birthday, I'm extremely excited to finally meet my mate, the soon to be love of my life, and get out of this hell hole that is my pack, my supposed family, the Blood Moon Pack. But I have this gut feeling it isn't going to be as happy and easy as I think it is going to be.

And boy am I right.

This is my story about when I found my special "him." It changed my whole life and I'm not sure if it's in a good or bad way.

~*~

"Why are we still here?" my wolf Rosa asks me. I shifted last night while everyone was asleep, I didn't have anyone to help me through it, no one to help me through theist painful thing I have ever gone through. Ugh! Asshats.

"They're all we have." I say "If we were to run, we would have nowhere to go. They would catch, hurt and most likely kill us. It will just lead to worse things, you know I have thought of this before, no, it isn't going to happen."

"But" She starts but I block her out, I don't have time for this. We just can't run, she has to understand and accept this, we wouldn't have anywhere to go, and no matter what he does I will always love my twin and can't leave him. He may hate me but I don't feel the same towards him, never have and never will be able to.

"Hey, bitch! Get your slutty fat ass down here and make breakfast for the pack! Don't forget the cake while I'm at school, it's my birthday!" Jace shouts at me.

So he forgot again, I'm his twin, it's OUR birthday.

I slowly get out of bed, stretch my arms and legs and then carefully put on my clothes. I put on an old pair of black jogging pants, and a torn white t-shirt.

Once I am halfway downstairs, I hear my brothers thundering footsteps coming my way, so I cower in fear, thinking I'm gonna get slapped. He yanks my hair, and drags me downstairs. Once he gets me to the kitchen he throws me into the fridge, and repeatedly kicks me in every place that he can. I could hear the pack laughing and cheering him on in the background. My body is probably bruised and purple now. It usually is by the end of the day, I can never do anything right. And again, like every day, he stops when I am at the brink of passing out so I can suffer even more.