Night Full Of Surprises

Amy Pov.

I am so excited and nervous to tell Lucas the news at the dinner. He looks excited and nervous too, I wonder why or at lease what about. Nate and Mickey have been giving me knowing looks all night, Its frustrating me, I wonder if they know what I am going to tell Lucas.

"Ready to go babe?" Lucas asks nervously. Humm... Whats going on with him? He is never nervous, always has a hard exterior, acts like the big bad wolf, but hes my big teddy bear.

"Yas" I replied. I hope he likes his surprise because it is not something I can take back.

We all took our seats and looked at the menu. There is so much. I don't know what I want. Hum.. It all looks so good... I think I want... chicken meat balls with tortellini noodles, and then a piece or two of chocolate pie. Mhm.. sounds sooo good. I am sooo hungry. The waiter came to our table and asked, "What can I get for you?" So we all ordered, everyone looked at me weirdly when I ordered, Like I was an alien.

"What, do I have something on my face?" I questioned them, while wiping my face.

"No..." Lucas said slowly. " Its just that you ordered more food than Nicole, and Nicole's pregnant."

"Are you saying I'm a pig?" I asked them sharply with a mean scowl on my face.

"No I wa..." He started to say.

But I cut him off, "You were, is it bad that a girl is hungry, am I fat?" I screeched like an emotional teenager, looking at my slightly bigger waist.

"I'm sorry, that's not what I meant.." He said quietly as to not make me an emotional wreck again.

"Whatever." I glared at him then went back to eating, after a while I cooled off, so we began having a normal conversation.

"So whats the whole point of this dinner Lucas?" I asked him.

"Um... you'll find out soon." He replied nervously, while the other boys just smirked. Jerks know something and wont tell me. The girls and me all looked really confused, but Nicole gave me a knowing smile. The smile said it all, she knows whats going on with me. Tehe. Its like she can read my mind, its a prego girl thing.

A while later I was talking to Jess when we were interrupted by Lucas, "I have to ask you something." He said smiling brightly.

"I have to tell you something too." I said, " But you go first."

He got on one knee and pulled a little black box out of his jacket pocket. "I have loved you since the first moment I saw you, this beautiful girl just dancing to a Blake Shelton song. I walked into that birthday party and knew you were mine. All the guys were looking at you and I got so jealous that I put you over my shoulder and dragged you out of the party. I know you have always wanted a normal wedding so here it is. Amy Megan Hunter, I have loved you since the day I first saw you, will you marry me?" I started sobbing, im so happy, i cant believe he would do something like this for me.

I couldn't even speak, he is so sweet! I cant believe he would do this for me! I guess he took my crying the wrong way and thought I was going to say no because his face started dropping dramatically. So I jumped into his arms and screeched "YES!!" at the top of my lungs.The whole table went awww while laughing at me, and the others in the restaurant looked at us admirably.

He put the ring on my finger and I looked at it. "Oh my gosh, it beautiful." I gasped out. The ring was different than any ring I have ever seen. It was a golden band ring with an infinity sign filled with tiny little diamonds.

"Oh, thank god, I thought you were going to say no. You terrified me for a moment!" Then he gave me a peck on the lips.

"Where did you get this?" I gasped out, once again not being able to speak normal. I'm out of breath, it is so beautiful.

"Its a shop called georg Jensen, they had really beautiful jewelry. This was my favorite though," He told me, " So whats your news?" He asked excitedly, wondering what I was about to tell him. I then got nervous, and Nicole smirked.

"Well...Um...you see...I'm kind of... How do I say this... I don't know how you'll react...I'm pregnant!" I said as fast as I could, terrified of what he would think.

Luke jumped out of his seat and started doing a happy dance, singing "I'm gonna be a dad, I'm gonna be a dad" Over and over again. I guess I had no reason to be nervous. He seems pretty happy to me.

"Oh god were going to have another baby in the family!" Carrie whined in a overly dramatic tone, "This is gonna be terrible." She teased me. Well I hope. I gave her a look saying 'You better be joking or I'll cut off your boobs' she smiled shyly and nodded, motioning she was joking. Thank god. Everyone laughed at my reaction.

"So I guess you're happy" I said to Lucas while smiling at him..

"Yes! How could I not be?! I'm gonna be a dad and I'm getting married! Double the excitement. " He screamed out at me. We all just laughed again.

Alex Pov.

"Hey Alex, Can I talk to you." Jace said walking into my room later that night.

"Okay whats up?" I said plopping onto my bed.

"I just wanted to talk about everything and truly say that I really am sorry..''

"Oh. Well thank you. I think I have forgiven you, I am happy to have a loving and nice brother that doesn't hate me now. And I kind of understand why you hated me, you needed someone to take you anger and sadness out on, I didn't like it, but I understand it." I admit to him truthfully

"You have really forgiven me?" He asks in a quiet and hopeful voice.

"Yeah. I forgave you because throughout everything, I still loved you and you are still my brother. This does not mean I forgot what you have done to me, I just want my brother back and have a normal relationship with him." I said, while starting to cry. He hugged me and repeatedly said I'm sorry.

"I understand what you are saying," He tells me, "But you don't have to stand up for me, I had no right to do that to you or anyone for that matter, no one did. And I'm sorry for what I did, truthfully. i don't know what came over me those years, but I'm glad it is gone and over." Jace pulls me into his lap and rubs soothing circles into my back. I nod into his chest, my crying starting to calm now.

"Jace?" I say, he hums, "I'm sorry too." And with that we both fall asleep.