🍋Young!Soldier76 X Reader (3) 👀

*Lemon*

//Your pov//

"J-Jack!"You called, getting up and stumbling over to him.

"..What?.."

"Your not busy this weekend right?"He scoffed and turned to fully face you.

"What? So you can make me do more shitty stuff to you?!?"His loud voice caused you to snap into reality.."What just happened now..I'm sure it wasn't truly mutual feelings (Y/n).."

"S-so..Your saying tha-"

"Yes. I don't like you (Y/n)..I've only ever been a brother figure to you..Yeah, every now and then I've had those lustful thoughts or a strange feeling or two; hormones..But I just can't take the burden I feel every time I think of you in that way..That it could really be something good..Or not.."

Your head dropped as he sighed and walked away..

"J-Jack.."His name was like a searing pain in your mind.

Of all the memories..

It was at that moment your heart slightly understood the fine gap in girlfriend and girl friend.

The friend zone.

///Later that week in the girls dorm/ accommodation blah blah///

You groaned in your castle of soft pillows and chucked yet another bottle of alcohol onto the carpet..

You were in one of his large T-Shirts and a pair of socks..Simply bed ridden..

"JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!"You wailed kicking multiple teddies in the face.

You grabbed your phone and went into your contacts.."Sorry girls.."

You clicked his phone number and tried to clear your throat as best as you could before his voice sent chills down your spine.

"Hello.. (Y/n)?"

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!I NEED YOOOOUUUU!!"You pathetically burst into tears.

"Umm..You're going to wake up your neighbors, y'know?.."He laughed.

"Omg, you're right.."You gasped hurrying to the window to look out.

You saw the lights still on and clicked onto something dodged..

"How do you know?..Are you an alien..!"

"No..Just a dude who's kind of sorry for what he said.."You blushed slightly but couldn't help but notice that his voice was..Almost..

"Look down."

Your eyes slowly traveled down to see him smiling at your bewildered expression in the back garden.

"Jack!"You squealed leaning forward one inch too far, consequently losing your footing and falling down to collide into his embrace.

"WHAT ARE YOU-OOOFFF"

You tightened your hold on his shirt as more tears fell down your red cheeks.

"Don't do this to me again...please.."You sat up and looked at his face and not long after, you felt the heat rise to your face.

But there was something different from his expression-no, aura even..

It was..Burning..With.

"Passion.."

His eyes, half lidded, slowly made their way down to the place where..