Young!Genji X Sober!Reader(2)🇯🇵

I honestly didn't even know what to put for reader, so I went smart(which is rare)and put sober!

Not that she'll ever stop drinking tho.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"U-umm..Master H-Hanzo?.."You managed to utter as he stopped his painting midway."I'm sorry for interrupting you..I'd just like to ask if you could give Genji another chance.."You pleaded leaning forward eyes squinted with nervousness..

"..Do you think I wish to do this.."He muttered as you looked up at him, tears building up on your lower lashes."We have given him so many chances already..But there is a time when mercy cannot be given anymore (Y/n).."

He stood up and brushed off his kimono, giving you a somewhat sympathetic gaze.."..When they abuse it."

"But he's just lost that's all!! He needs help but you're never there for him-"

"Do not raise your voice at me!!"He bellowed throwing his paintbrush to the ground.

You shivered as hot tears made their way slowly down your face."G-gomene.."You sobbed as he clicked his tongue and left the room, his dark aura sending chills up your back.

You wiped your tears and ran out of the room to find Genji.

Genji's pov

I wiped my last shiruken, feeling my time run out..But just as I picked up my sword, a pair of small hands grasped my back from behind.

I smiled sadly and sighed, looking out of the window..

"What's wrong?"I managed to say without showing my emotions.

"..You should know what's wrong.."She quietly sobbed burying her head into my coat."Why are you so stupid.."She cried as I swallowed roughly.

I turned around and embraced her shaking figure, feeling my cheeks stream with tears of bottled up fear and pain.

"I'm sorry..But I have to do this..Otherwise, I'll loose my honour.."

Your pov

What is it with men and damn honour!? It seemed like a damn excuse for everything they did out of norm..

"Forget about honour for goodness sake Genji! "You spat looking up to him. "Don't you realise you're going to-"

Your heart went a flutter as he gently placed you down beneath him.

You pulled away, tears still pouring down your sad facial features.

"For some reason..I feel as if..We will meet again.." He smiled, brown eyes gazing at yours with content..

"Yeah! But not as a whole!!"You yelled, enraged as he chuckled.

"Maybe..Maybe not my love.."He muttered laying next to you."Sleep..I'm here now.."

"B-but you won't be in the morning!" You cried punching his arm, which was practically nothing to him.

"Why don't you make the most?" He grunted as you hesitantly closed your heavy eyelids and felt his arms wrap around you gently.

Even if your tears wouldn't stop flowing, for some reason, you felt..

Hopeful.