Abandonment

Chapter 4 Abandonment

Jonathan parked his car in front of Luke's house. He wanted advice and he knew only his best friend could answer them for him. He got out of the car and locked it once he closed his door. He walked up the pathway that lead to Luke's house and he knocked on the door.

"You do know it's 9 am in the fucking morning on a Saturday," Luke said as he opened the door to glare at Jonathan.

"I know dude I'm sorry but it's important," Jonathan said and Luke sighed.

"Alright come in," Luke said and he moved over so Jonathan can enter.

"Thanks," Jonathan said taking a seat on the couch.

"So what can I do for you this fine morning," Luke said as he went to the kitchen to make himself some coffee.

"I need some advice," Jonathan said.

"If you need advice about how to get a bigger dick can't help you there," Luke joked making Jonathan glare at him.

"This is serious," Jonathan said as Luke took a sip of his morning coffee.

"Alright alright what's up," Luke said walking back to the living room and sitting on the couch opposite from Jonathan.

"Do you think there's something wrong with Gina," Jonathan asked and Luke burrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean," Luke asked making Jonathan sigh.

"It's just I feel like after she had Evan, she's slowly drifting away from me. Whenever I try to cuddle her or give her any form of affection she just turns me away. How should I handle this," Jonathan said and Luke hummed in thought.

"Just talk to her, you know how girls are with their feelings," Luke said and Jonathan shook his head.

"Don't you think I've already tried that; it's always a night spent on the couch and to think about my loyalty to her," Jonathan said and Luke frowns this time.

"How does being loyal to her have to do with her sudden mood changes," Luke asked.

"I have no idea along with no clue how to handle this situation anymore," Jonathan said laying back on the couch.

"Alright this is what you have to do. Go buy her favorite flowers and her favorite sweets. Buy her a nice stuffed animal and tell her how much you fucking love her," Luke said making Jonathan smile.

"You are such a charmer still shocked you haven't found a girlfriend yet," Jonathan teased Luke.

"Get out of here go make your baby mama happy," Luke said as Jonathan got up.

"I'll call you to let you know how it goes," Jonathan calls out as he makes his way out of the door.

"Stupid fucking bitch left the door open," Luke said chuckling and quickly getting up to close the door.

Jonathan gets in his car quickly and puts on his seatbelt. He turns on the engine and pulls out of his parking space to the flower shop he would always go to buy her favorite flowers. The shop owner heard the jingling of bells and she looked up to see Jonathan come rushing in.

"Another argument with the misses," the shop owner said as she stared at him curious blue eyes.

"Well kind of. She's mad for some reason and won't tell me anything," Jonathan told her and she sighs.

"Let me get the supplies then," she said retying her blonde hair into a bun as she went to the back.

"You're the best Dially," Jonathan said as she came back with fresh white roses, a stuffed bear and a box of Hershey kisses.

"No problem Jonathan," she said as Jonathan walked out of the building.

"I guess this is going on his tab again," Dially said as she wrote down on a piece of paper.

Jonathan turned on the radio and a song had just finished. The next song that played he knew very well called Te Amo by Makano.

"Ella todavia me llama yo no tengo la culpa. Que no me halla olvidado. Espera por favor no te vayas analiza y escucha lo que tengo que decir," Jonathan sang to the lyrics as he was on the drive home.

He always kept a look back to see if the flowers were ruined and to his relief they weren't. When he saw his home he parked his car in the drive way and turned off the car. He took off his seat belt and grabbed the stuff. He locked his car door and went inside.

"Gina where are you," Jonathan asked as he stepped inside.

"Oh I'm with Evan," Gina called out making Jonathan head there.

"Gina I'm so- oh what's all this," Jonathan said but then noticed the suitcase Gina was carrying.

"Jonathan listen," Gina started and Jonathan nod his head.

"You are the best husband I could ever ask for," she said feeling tears come into her eyes.

"But I can't stay cooped up here," Gina then finished and Jonathan looked confused.

"If you wanted to have more time to yourself you could have asked me, I would have taken some days off of work to stay with Evan while you went out," Jonathan said and Gina shook her head.

"I just can't," she said gripping the suitcase harder.

"Then where are you going," Jonathan asked and Gina looks away.

"I'm leaving...," Gina said.

"Why?" Jonathan said but he knew the reason why. He knew the reason why she was leaving but he just doesn't.

"Because I can't take being cooped up in one place. I've already told you this," Gina said angrily making Jonathan flinch.

"What about our son?!!! He needs his mother!!!!" Jonathan exclaimed making her shake her head once more.

"I'm sorry Jonathan," Gina said and walked out of the room.

"GINAAAAAAAA!," Jonathan screamed which woke up Evan.

Evan started to cry making Jonathan look at him. Torn to taking care of his son or go after the love of his life. He decided to stay with Evan and went to his crib. Evan cried seeking comfort from anyone at this point. Jonathan gently scooped up Evan in his arms and started to coo some calming words but without having tears falling down his own face.

It's just going to either get better or worse than here :DDDD

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟