In With The New

Chapter 2: In With The New

"Calm down Jonathan," Luke, who was Jonathan's best friend, said as he was watching the man pace back and forth.

"Calm down?!! That's like the worst thing to say to a nervous person when they're panicking," Jonathan exclaimed making Luke roll his eyes.

"You sound like a women who's on her period stop PMSing," Luke said earning a glare from Jonathan.

"I'll tell you the same thing whenever you ever decided to get married and have a kid," Jonathan said making Luke chuckle.

"Alright alright, so why didn't you pick up Gina," Luke asked Jonathan.

"She told me that her friend Michelle was going to pick her up and drop her off. They wanted to go clothes shopping already for him," Jonathan said and Luke nodded his head.

"Jonathan were home," Gina said as she was holding the baby carrier.

"Where is that man it's rude to let a lady hold her own bags," Michelle said snootily like she owned the place.

"Baby," Jonathan said taking the baby carrier.

"I love you too Jonathan," Gina said as Jonathan was cooing their child.

"Sorry Gina I love you," Jonathan said kissing her cheek.

"Uhhh hellooo I'm still holding bags," Michelle said as she raised her arms to the bags.

"Yeah and no matter how much make up you put on it still shows," Luke said in response making her glare at him.

"Luke just get her damn bags," Jonathan said, more like yelled, at him and he grumbled but taking the bags off her hands.

"Some gentlemen he is," Michelle said out loud.

"I'm only a gentlemen to people who deserves it. Later Jonathan I can't stand hanging out with fakes," Luke said as he left the bags on the couch and walked out the door.

The room was silent in shock as no one had anything to say. Then a scowl formed on Michelle's face as she turned to face Jonathan and Gina.

"That guy was a douche. Does he even know who I am," she said and Jonathan could feel a drop of sweat running down his face.

"That's just Luke he's uhhh different," Jonathan said not knowing how to describe his long time best friend.

"Different my ass later Gina call me when you know," Michelle said and made a sideways look towards Jonathan.

Jonathan didn't notice the look as he was taking Evan out of the carrier. Jonathan held him in his arms as  he was shaking him back and fourth. Evan slowly opened his eyes and Jonathan smiled at the brown eyes.    

"His eyes remind me of yours," Jonathan said rubbing Evan's cheek softly.

"Oh yeah you haven't seen his eyes open," Gina said walking towards them once she saw Michelle leave.

"Yeah they're beautiful," Jonathan said making her smile softly.

Jonathan was about to lean over and give her a kiss when suddenly Evan started to cry. Gina gave a look towards him saying that "I've taken care of him for the past two days it's your turn." Jonathan chuckled and checked to see if he had a dirty diaper. It was clean and then went to his baby bag and made him a bottle. He placed the bottle in his mouth which Evan gladly accepted.

"You're a natural at this," Gina said along Jonathan laugh.

"Are you kidding I can barely even change a diaper. I'm just doing this because I know you need a break," he said kissing her forehead.

"You know I go back to work tomorrow right," Jonathan said making Gina pout.

"Already. What am I going to do when you're gone," Gina said as Jonathan was rocking Evan back and fourth.

"Take care of our son and heal up. Don't do anything strenuous because I don't want you hurt," Jonathan said making Gina shake her head.

"Like I could ever hurt myself whenever your around," Gina said as she stared at Evan.

"I have to show you his room," Jonathan said holding her hand.

He gently took her down the hall. They lived in a one story house. They only had one room but it was a pretty big room. So when he meant showing her his room, he actually was just showing the side he set up for Evan. He opened the door and Gina looked around the area. The walls were painted two colors. Where they slept was painted a nice baby blue and where the baby was it was painted a nice shade of red.

There stood a white crib and next to the crib was the baby changing station. To the left of the crib was a small closet where they would store Evan's clothes. Gina gently touched the crib not really taking reality that she had a child with the man she loved. Jonathan noticed that Evan was asleep. He walked over to the crib and took out a stuffed owl that he bought.

He gently laid Evan on his back and put a thin blanket over him. He rubbed his head affectionately before turning to Gina and pulling her into a hug. She snuggled into his hold and took a deep breathe of his cologne. They were both certain with the new addition to their family would change their lives for the better.

Sassy Luke is the best Luke is it not. I honestly feel bad for Luke when he has to deal with the trolls in his games. He's recording for petesake he doesn't need it. I know none of you have ever done that because why would you. Sorry it took me a time to update like I said I want to write the chapter previous to it

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟