Chapter One: For the first time.

Start from the beginning

Why were the seniors at Zaira's? They didn't had classes with her anymore. Why were all of them watching her like a bunch of stalkers? She felt really awkward when she finally met David's eyes: if Louis was her crush three years ago, David was the love of her life just two years before. That was until he made a promess, and didn't kept it. That was until he threw her to his past, and didn't taught her how to do the same. She was grateful because he made her stronger and more mature. The person she was then wasn't even near the same in comparison at the actual one. She, and her friends, preferred her now. David did too, though he loved his girlfriend enough to not break up with her for someone he knew that wasn't going to give him a chance. 

Two man walked from the back part of the classroom, Xiomara didn't noticed them until now. She was too concentrated on castrating David on her mind to even see them. One of them had his hair like hers, the other one had green eyes with brown shades similar to her brown eyes with green shades. 

Dean took a step forward, swallowing hard and tried to look calmed. He smiled shyly to the girl, who returned him a comforting smile. Sam talked first, because he knew, Dean didn't had enough strenght to start.

"Xiomara?," he asked and she nodded, finally turning her gaze to him, "my name is Sam Winchester, this is my brother Dean."

"Are you here for a case?" she asked, Dean gasped in surprise and Sam's eyes denoted confusion. She giggled a little, "You are well known hunters. I have this, friend, who knows some things about you. And he talked to me about you."

"You hunt?" the question was almost impossible not to ask, you know, because of her being a Winchester and all.

"No, but those things are really interesting for me."

"What type of girl finds that, interesting?" Dean asked.

"Uh...me?" she responded sarcastically.

Dean wasn't known for being smooth, so he gave the big news right away.

"You are a Winchester, Xiomara. Actually, you are not even named right. You are Delilah Winchester, born on July 18, 1996, to Emily Ash and John Winchester. They were not married, but Dad took her under his wing until you were born and she died after giving birth. Our father took you here for protection. We found out a couple of years ago." he handed her the journal page and her picture. She was shaking. 

"There must be a confusion."

"No, not at all."

"Do you expect me to believe in you just like that? I know there are prank tv-shows, I don't spend all day reading about vampires or ghosts, you know. How do I know this isn't a MTV prank show?"

"We are confident," Dean said with a grin on his face. A girl sighed, the boy with curly hair gasped, others chuckled and even Sam let out a smile. She didn't had any other option than smiling.

"By the way, I used to be Xiomara Ortiz and this is the senior group of this year." she introduced the group and Dean and Sam nodded their heads greeting them.

"Happy to meet ya'll" Dean said loudly with a south accent and took Delilah's hands and buried them into his, "now listen, get used to your name, Delilah Winchester."

She didn't liked it, she loved it, it was strong and cute at the same time. Dean Winchester wasn't only telling her she was part of a family of well known hunters, but part of the Winchester clan. They were known for great things, but other things that weren't as good. It was well known among the hunting world and their amateur followers, that the Winchesters opened the gate.

"Delilah, if you don't believe us is okay" Sam said slowly and Dean gave him a deadly stare.

"It's okay, I believe you." The students started to whisper between them, it was official now, she had completely lost her mind.

"You are too easy to convince," Dean said, "you'll have to work on that." She nodded.

"It is your decision to come and leave with us or stay, not before knowing some truth: if you leave you'll be in danger everyday. You will be trained to kill and attack your threats, you are not the only hunter, they'll hunt you too. You need an open and psychologically stable mind. You'll manage weapons, some of them are easy, others are a little bit more complicated. Dean will be pleased to help you there. I will be more concerned with your civil education, you are in 11th grade, which is perfect, because you are almost ending school years. We found a company that is aware we will be road tripping for personal reasons, and still gave me permission to be your tutor." he made a pause and breathed, "If you stay I can't promise you we'll see each other again. I can't promise you won't be in danger either, you are a Winchester after all and I'm sure right now, they are watching you, and you are well informed in hunting. Now, I give you the chance to think about it and give me a response."

Silence. 

"I beg you . It has been enough with this lie. It'll sound selfish, but I don't care. I want you with us. Hunting, like a Winchester. Yes, it will be dangerous. But remember you won't be alone: I will always be by your side. I plan to die hunting, and I will be always there protecting you..."

"I'll go" she said, Dean's eyes watered a little he couldn't believe she was so easy to convince. "Just because I feel it inside, my blood being abnormally fast and hot, my skin sweating. I can't lose you."

How is it even possible to like someone, and trust them, in half hour?

"Just promise me a thing." Delilah asked before leaving the classroom with them.

"What?" they responded in unison;

"Don't be rapers or killers."

They laughed loud but she kept her face serious.

"We promise."