she moved them backwards......he dragged them forcefully and touched the back of her feet...

shhh...(she whined)

jyada dard hei?(he asked caressing it....she remained silent and was gazing the floor....)

Randhir took out his handkerchief and made that wet...then he tied that around her foot.....for another one he tore the lower part of his shirt....

yeh kya kar rahe ho?(she widened her eyes)

Randhir tied that wet piece of cloth around her another foot and tucked his shirt inside his pant.....

chalo khana tayar ho gaya hoga.....(he carried her in his arms)

she was shy.....the people were gazing only them......she frowned and started sobbing...

dahej mei Anju maa nei water tank dia hei? (he asked)

nei tto (she wiped her tears with the back of her palm)

Tto 24/7 tap kun khula rakha hei tumne?

she glared him.....

Sanyukta.....manta hun mene galati kardi tumse bate chipake.....(she looked at his face through the corner of her eyes) par kya karta mei.......bahat pyar karta hun tumse....(his voice was chocked and their eyes met) apni pyar ke liye mei kisi bhi had tak ja sakta hun.....yeh maar khana tto mamuli chij hei.....

aur mera kya? apne pyar ko uss halat mei dekhke...(she clutched his shirt remembering his wounds) utaro mujhe...(she climbed down herself and rushed towards the bhog gruha wiping her tears all the way.....

After the bhojan.....they returned back to their respective places........Randhir went towards the guest room and laid on the bed as he was hell tired......Sanyukta was arranging the wardrobe while weeping silently and remembering their togetherness .......she don't know what to do.....somewhere she is angry on him too.....but was missing him badly.....

Ve changa nahion keeta beeba
Dil mera tod ke
Ve bada pachhtaiyaan akhaan
Naal tere jod ke

she sat on the bed and cried hugging his shirt......

kun kia esa? kun karte ho mujhse itna pyar?

Tenu chadd ke kitthe jawan
Tu mera parchhanvaa

She wiped her tears.......stood up and walked till the guest room....he was sleeping placing his right hand on his head......she tip toed towards bed and sat beside him .......

Tere mukhde vich hi main taan
Rab nu apne pawaan

She opened his shirt buttons and caressed his wounds whereas tears made their way down her cheeks.....

Meri duaa.. haaye
Sajda tera kardi sadaa
Tu sun iqraar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

She kissed his wounds as well as sniffing.....

Main tainu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

itna pyar hogaya mujse ?(he asked placing his hand on her head )

Sanyukta hugged him tight and hid her face in his chest.....they cried silently hugging each other....

after sometime....they were still in each other's arm....he was caressing her hair and she was silent as usual.....

sona nei hei Sanyu ko? (asked cutely and she hugged him tight)

nehi (caressed his chest and rested her head on his shoulder.....and they remained like that for some more time)

Life is unpredictable.....(he chipped breaking her chain of thoughts)

Kese? (her head was still rested on his shoulder)