Beta (to Sanyukta) aap apni patise aab asirvad le sakti ho...(Randhir frowned.....Sanyukta turned towards him and bent to touch his feet....Randhir closed his eyes tight....)

nei...(he grabbed her arms and made her stood straight....she as well as the priest were shocked....Niharika giggled at her little brother's reaction)

kya hua beta? (the priest asked him)

wo...(he smiled idiotically)devi maa ki hote hue yeh mere pao kun chuegi? Sanyukta chalo mata Rani ka asirwad lete hei....(he made her bow down in front of devi maa holding her head and he himself did that.....(tum mere dil mei ho Sanyu......mei tumhe kabhi apne ya kisike samne bhi jhuknenei dunga siwaye bhagwan ke.....he thought in his mind)

bhagwan kare aap dono hamesa ese hi agle sabhi janmo mei bhi sath raho.....bhagwan kare bahat jald tumhare ghar mei eak nanhe mehman ki kilkari sunai dei.....(listening to this Randhir as well as Sanyukta smiled.....she felt good and a new hope......a new dream  was silently building up in her heart)

yeh prasad khalo...(the priest gave them the bhog....) beta (to Randhir) aap yeh dud pilo...(Randhir closed his nostril and started drinking the milk)

ruko (the priest chipped) aab yeh apni patni ko ddo....

Jhuta ho gaya...(Randhir said and Sanyukta blinked her eyes and Niharika chuckled again)

isliye tto kaha isse aap donoke bich pyar badhega....(the priest smiled) or jaldi aap dono mata pita bansakte hei...

nei nei mei isse jhuta nei.....(before he could say further Sanyukta snatched the glass and drank the remaining milk in a go)

He was just looking at her with his eyes wide and she wiped her lips and looked down....

It was hard for Niharika to control her laugh....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta Randhir chalo mandir ki parikrama karte hei...(Niharika suggested......the other members were at the bhog gruha)

The three of them started moving around the temple......the floor was hot....Niharika did her parikrama in a faster speed......then she rushed towards the bhog gruha......Randhir was behind Sanyukta.....she was walking like a turtle.......purposely feeling the heat......she want to punish herself for Randhir's did.....he sensed that and his blood boiled....in no time.....she was in his arms.......they were looking deep into each other's eyes.....

niche utaro....(she chipped)

nei....(he replied .....their parikrama was still going on)

mandir hei (she chipped in her shaky tone)

pata hei (sternly)

log dekh rahe hei.....(she suggested)

dekhne ddo....(he repiled sternly)

she remained quiet after 10 rounds he made her stand under the shade....

paw dikhao....(he demanded)

she remained quiet......

He made her sit on the bench and touched her feet........she didn't liked it......how could her God touch her feet!

how could her God touch her feet!