°°°Chapter 13°°°

Magsimula sa umpisa

When I look at the person I saw the most beautiful girl ever... Well my mom is beautiful, but yea you know what I mean...

She had bright greyish eyes, soft black long hair and a lovely round like face... And plump pink lips, so kissable.... What the heck is wrong with me!

She got off me. I told her sorry and stuff. I'm so embarrassed. I stuttered so freaking much. I just want to bury myself. I internally groaned. Thank god, that Daina came and pulled me away before I stutter nonsense.

Later that day.......

"Mom, we're home!" I yelled, just as our puppy Wolfy came and jumped on me, he barked and licked my face. I laughed, he's such a soft warm hearted puppy.
I got him when I was ten years old from my father on my birthday...
"I'm in the kitchen honey!" She
yelled back.

Daina ran into the kitchen as fast as lightning. I swear, she has a nose like a bear, she can smell food even if she's 50 miles away!

I walked in casually...
"Mommy, Carson took me out to eat ice cream. I had a large cup with chocolate chip, vanilla, strawberry and bubble gum, a scoop of each!" Daina exclaimed while jumping up and down.

"Mom it's more like she demanded me to otherwise, she would have really embarrass me," I sighed defeated.