14~ Sweet and Solid

Start from the beginning

I watched her walk towards the entrance before I got down as well, handing my car keys to the valet.

I found her wait for me by the gate and soon I reached her as well.

"Are you sure you are okay?!" I asked again.

"Can we go in...I see your friends standing there!" she said rolling her eyes.

"I was just trying to be nice okay!" I justified.

"I don't need you to be nice....cause that's not what you are!" she said and pushed the door, making her way to the inside.

"Fine!" I cursed and went in as well.

~~~~~~~~~

Damn it! Why can't I just control all this! Why can't I have normal dreams!! What if Manik knew?! It would have been a mess! Damn Nandini Damn!

I kept cursing myself as I made my way to the rest of the members of the fab five. They stood in a kind of semi circle midway on the reception area.

"Hey Nandini!" greeted Cabir. I passed a smile and stood beside Aliya.

Manik had already made his way to the reception to get the keys I guess.

"Comfortable?!"Asked Cabir.

"Ya...." I replied taking in a deep breath, soothing the inner me.

I looked about.

The reception area of the resort was connected further inside to a garden that led to the cottages and other accommodations. The grass outside was differentiated with glass doors guarded by security. The place where we stood looked astounding. One would find themselves admiring the decors every now and then. It was beautiful!

"There!" I felt a nudge. I looked at Aliya and then in the direction where she was staring .

"Keys!" I heard Manik say as I glanced at him. He handed me over the object and soon everyone was heading their own ways.

"Ahhh...I " I called out and he stopped and turned back in my direction.

"I...I'm sorry for the car thing.." I apologised.

"Keep that to yourself!" He snapped back and walked off giving no sympathy and leaving me all alone in the reception area.

.

.

.

I walked down the the hall until I reached the the glass door that led to the inside of the resort. At a distance I could see a moderate sized fountain surrounded by flowers of all kinds. I walked through the semi concrete path under the trees and soon my eyes caught the cottages by the side of the road. I glanced at my room number inscribed over the key.

"102"

"How far!" I asked myself and looked around when I eyes met the direction board.

My legs were tired of walking.

"Right it is!" I said glancing over the direction board.

I walked down the road in my right and in the next few minutes I found the door!

I found the door open and so I stepped in. My luggage was kept inside already. The room was bigger than I thought it would be. I walked round it's perimeters, discovering the balcony. I stepped on the exterior and looked about when my eyes caught the one standing next to my balcony.