CHAPTER 43: MOUNT OLYMPUS

"The Demons and Angels are coming! They're coming!" yelled Hermes.
Hephaestus, the god of fire and forge raised his arm to cover and shield Olympus.
"No!" the Goddess said. "Let them come."
"But, Goddess! We must or we will perish." said Apollo, the god of light, music and prophecy.
"Let them come!" the Goddess yelled. Poseidon arrived.
"Poseidon?" Hades said, "Did you?"
"She escaped." said Poseidon.
"Who did?" the Goddess asked. "Hades?"
"I– ordered him to kill Needa." said Hades lightly.
"WHAT!" the Godess yelled. "WHY!" she said as she got ready to rip Hades head off.
"Enough! I can see the Demons and Angels approaching!" said Artemis, the god of the moon.

The Titans blocked the fire and ice the Demons and Angels blasted.
"Prepare for battle!" said the Goddess. The gods and goddesses raised their arms as they prepared to shoot the Angels. Maya released a heavy hot lava to the gods and Kelsey covered it with ice, causing the fire to harden breaking the Titans to pieces. The Goddess was furious as she watched the Demons covering all her servants. She threw one of her thunder bolts towards them but the Queen frozed it as Jess hand sliced it breaking the bolt into two.

The gods and godesses charged towards the Demons and Angels; Hera, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Athena, Artemis, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Ares and Hermes. The Goddess stayed behind as she monitored the battle on top of Olympus as she threw her thunder bolts.

There were eleven gods battling against hundreds and thousands of Demons and Angels. Aphrodite tried to seduce one of the Demons with her beauty as Ares stabbed them from behind. Hannia grabbed Aphrodite's dress and set it on fire, Aphrodite jumped and Lexi laughed as she covered Hannia's flames with ice. Artemis saw this and was furious and charged at Hannia grabbing her head, she stabbed a silver bow right in her heart as she ripped away her wings. Lexi blasted ice on Artemis but Athena held her back as Hestia climbed in front of Hannia and ripped her head out.

"NO!" Maya yelled as she raised her arm, she was full-on fire from head to toe. She looked like she was walking fire. She grabbed Artemis head and set her fire temperature hotter than the sun, Artemis tried to gasp for air as the fire grew hotter. Poseidon came and set Maya's fire out as he tried to drown Maya by blasting water at her, causing her knees to weaken as she fell down. The Queen shot ice on Poseidon's hand causing the water to freeze and Paige blasted Poseidon's head off. Maya got up and continued to burn Artemis slowly melting her.

Apollo captured light and shoned it towards Lexi's eyes. Lexi screamed and fell to her knees as Apollo played very high pitched music that hurt her eardrums, Jess came behind Apollo and climbed on his back and froze his head. Jess eyed Lexi and signaled her, Lexi stood up and kicked Apollo hard on his chest leaving Jess with only his head.

Hephaestus duelled Kelsey with her ice as Hephaestus blasted fire on her, the other Demons tried to melt Hephaestus but he had a protection around him. Jess blasted ice on Hephaestus and Cinthya covered it with her hot lava causing his protection to break, and Kelsey finally penetrating him. Jess grabbed Hephaestus left arm as Cinthya grabbed his right arm preventing him from shooting fire at Kelsey. Kelsey made her ice colder as she wrapped ice around Hephaestus causing his whole body to freeze enough for it to break and Jess and Cinthya rippped his arms off.

Ares commanded his vultures and wild boars attacking the Demons and Angels about 5 Angels died and turned to ashes but did not turn to stars, Griffin ran towards Ares and combined his fire and ice power and blasted it at Ares. Ares' vultures blocked it causing the fire and ice to bounce back and hit Hestia right on her head.
Ares eyes widened and charged towards Griffin and held his neck, ready to rip it out. Griffin gave him a swift kick from behind as he combined the powers of fireball and hailstones. He grabbed Ares by his hair and forcibly opened his mouth, Griffin shoved his whole hand on Ares' mouth as he released fireballs and hailstones choking him and Ares' throat gave up and blasted.

The Goddess eyes widened; Poseidon, Aphrodite, Artemis, Apollo, Hephaestus, Hestia and Ares... 7 of the 12 gods have been killed by worthless Demons and Angels. They were badly outnumbered. The Goddess took her last thunder bolt as she got ready to shoot it towards Griffin.

The Queen landed in front of her with a smirk on her face.
"Miss me?" the Queen said.