Part One

Harin's POV

"Hey! Don't you wanna wait for me? We're friends , right ?" Jimin is always got into the detention class. He's not a bad boy . Not at all . He just always behave strangely in the class . Well , everywhere actually. The monsters always disturbs him . I can see the monsters through his mind . How? You have a special power that only you and jimin knew it . My daily routine is sit on a stool outside the class and wait for Jimin until his detention class end . I read a notebook that written 'about us' on the cover . Its a diary that me and Jimin use it together . 
"BOOOOO!" "Jimin! You gave me a HEARTATTACK!" "Hey. Relax. I dont think you wanna sit on that stool for another couple of hours,didnt ya?" "Yea youre right. Lets go home." 
We walked together to my home.  We are neighbours. Our parents don't usually at home so we always hangout together."So what did you do today until you got into detention AGAIN?" I started a conversation. "Hey harin. What do you mean by 'again'?" "Yea twice a week I need to sit on that stool and wait for you." "The big mouth monster bothered me in the middle of Mr Yoongi's class. Its not my fault" "Yeah.Totally." You and Jimin laughed together. He deeply know me. He knew best . So do I . "So what do you wanna do?" "I dont know" "Oh.What about the big mouth monster? What did it do?" "Nah. I dunno. The monster laughed at me while sitting on my table." I see a monster with a long tongue laughing as Jimin describe it . "So I tried not to care and just ignore it but I couldnt. So I tried to slap the monster but I accidentally slapped Taeyeon" An angry face of Taeyeon appears in Jimin's mind "Taeyeon?That rich girl? What a bad luck. Im so sorry about that." I accidentally laugh. I didnt pitty him. I just find it out it's kinda funny. "Ya! Why do you laugh? Its a nightmare." I saw some foods start to appear from Jimins mind. He is hungry "Hey. My mom made some cupcakes. You want some when we get to my house?" "Yea ofcourse. Sounds delicious"

At My Home
Where's the food??Im hungry. Jimin said . In his mind . "Oh. There's a note.'the cupcakes in the fridge.I will be coming home late tonight.Office stuffs. Love,mom' " Jimin ran to the.fridge and yeah. Good guess. He took out a dozen of cupcakes and had a bite "Woaaa..This is tasty" Jimin gave me the cupcakes and asked me to serve em on a plate. Then, Jimin started to stare on the couch. His face seems to be scared . A little girl covered with a mask laughing hardly and bloods came out from her eyes and mouth . Well, I actually can't see ghosts or monsters but I can see it through Jimin . You can read his mind . Whether you wanted to or not . "Jimin. You... Okay?" Its actually kinda stupid question to ask someone that look like seeing a ghost. Especially those that can read others mind . He didnt reply. He just stare at the girl. Well. More to a ghost . The little girl looked at Jimin than looked at me. Her eyes are so red like a bloody hell and she screamed loudly then she stopped screaming. She looked at us and laughing . Then she stopped . And then she disappear. I looked at Jimin and so do him. "You want to go upstairs? Watch movie or... Anything?" I started to talk to release the scareness of what just happened.

We went upstairs it's very quiet. Well usually my brother, Taehyung will make some noise with his friends . Haha that cute fella. Jimin always pinch Taehyung's nose. "I dont get it " "what? " , Jimin always didn't want to finish his words when asking. "I didn't understand why always when you looked at the monster, they'll laugh and then gone" , Jimin's face is confused and he is sitting on my study chair. Omg. He's cute that way. But I know he didn't have any feelings about me nor another chicks . Even the cheerleader captain. "I don't... " , your words being cut by not to believe... Not to believee... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! Yes. The not to believe monster. I looked at Jimin. He's looking at my desk. Terrified. Scared. Well maybe this isn't a good time to say this but.. He's cute that way. The scared face. The monster was on Jimin's shoulder. Laughing and laughing and that voice make my ears wanna bleed so badly. Then, the horrifying creature do it's daiky routine. Gone.

Okay. Two monsters for today. I think Jimin need to talk to a psychiatric. Or a counselor. Or... A unicorn.

Hi!! Thanks for reading!! More stories are coming right away <3 how do you like it so far?💕