burn | eleven (short chapter)

I cry in my apartment living room, watching Netflix and burning the letters he wrote me. The mail has come around and yet do I not even want to look at the notes as it would only remind me of Lin. I slowly walked to the counter which was covered in mail, I saw a letter from Lin and had the urge not to open it but- I did.

Ashland Rosalina Bridge,

These rumors are only false, In a night in Chicago, I met a friend who was interested in Hamilton, and we met at a bar downtown. This woman had an interest in me, which I did not know. This woman had only been at the bar with me for an hour then she kissed me while I was in a drunken state. The only one who I love is you, and if it takes me a million tries to win your heart, I will take every single one of those chances to get a woman like you back into my life. I will be back tomorrow, and if you do accept, please come to Richard Rodger's tomorrow at dawn.

With pure love, Lin-Manuel Miranda

I shook my head and folded the letter neatly and place it in my drawer for safe keepings. The next day, I put on my winters coat and Uggs, heading down to Richard Rodger's. I barged in and looked for Lin in the theater. "Lin?" I shout but hearing no response. I look down and sigh, I turned around and saw the door open with a Lin-Manuel Miranda at the door. He looked from down at the floor to me and ran up to me scooping my body in his arms and began crying on my shoulder. "L-Lin, I forgive you," I say kissing his cheek. He hugged me and twirled me around, still crying.

"I love you, Ashland."

(a/n this part is for children who can handle my writing that goes not appropriate lmao)

 I was still confused with why the flowers didn't have my name, and he didn't send me a letter back, but I was just happy I was back with him. We walked back to his apartment in the cold weather, and he sat with me on the couch while I played with his hair. "A-Ashland" Lin whispered. "Yes?" I look down at him and kiss his temple. "D-do you want to move in with me?" He asked shyly. "I'd love to." I smile and kiss his lips, yet he earns control. He flipped me over to where he was above me and licked my lip to ask for entrance, I allowed myself to deny, and he squeezed my butt which caused me to gasp, and he entered his tongue in my mouth. (a/n omg i suck at this why am i writing this i am cringing myself, i need help this is ending soon) We finished our small makeout session and began to watch any movie we could fine. I got up to make the popcorn; it took me a while to find the bags, but I shoved it in the microwave then waited for the popcorn to finish. I got out a bowl to place the popcorn in when the microwave finished popping the corn. The bag was hot, so I waited for it to cool down then I poured it into the bowl. When I was walking back, I spot a red velvet colored box which made me confused and curious to what's in the box. 

I brought back the popcorn and placed it on the table in front of Lin, and then continued watching Zootopia while cuddling up to his chest still wondering what was in the red-velvet box.