love letters | ten

just because it's christmas break. (also this is me lmao)

  After the show, Lin and I headed to his apartment to have dinner

  After the show, Lin and I headed to his apartment to have dinner. "Dear you have clothes here, right?" Lin asked me with his hands wrapped around my body. Nodding at him, he smiles, and I go off to Lin's room to borrow a shirt. After five minutes of searching, I found a #YayHamlet shirt to wear. I put on the shirt and changed into black Nike spandex. I walked downstairs to spot Lin making dinner, I walked over to the counter and sat down, intensely watching him cook. (a/n damn stalker) "Ashland, I have to head down to Chicago to check on the Hamilton set over there. I will be gone before dawn," He sighs and finished cooking the food.

 "Lin, It's fine. I'll write to you." I placed my hand on his hand, and he looked up at me then kissed me over the counter. I try to escape out of the kiss, but he pulls me to where I'm sitting on the table in front of him. I ran my hands through his hair, and he groans picking me up and carrying me to his room, still kissing me. He gently places me on the bed and continues to kiss me; he began to take off my shirt then he stopped. "Ashland-" He says trying to catch up with his breath. "I think it's better if we stop" I continued for him. He nods and turns off the lights; I cuddled into his chest doubting from stopping (a/n ashland wtf)

12/18/16

 When I woke up, the bed was empty, but the bed still fulfilled the scent of Lin. I stayed in bed for a few more minutes then rolled over to see a letter for Lin. The handwriting was written beautifully, and I read it word by word.

 My Dearest, Ashland Bridge

  My love for you will only continue to grow as I am gone for these days. I already miss you and cannot wait for my Ashland to be back in my arms during the cold winter nights in New York.

 Please remember to keep safe in the streets of New York and to tell the cast I'll be back on the Wednesday of next week, four days from now my dear.

    Love, Lin-Manuel 

12/19/16

  Miranda,

The days have gone slower knowing you aren't here. Please come back soon, I have to tell you something critical. Three more days until we re-unite my love.

 Yours Truly, Ashland Bridge

12/20/16

 Ashland,

 Due to unnoticed circumstances, I will be in New York for five days longer, and my flight home will be the next Tuesday of December, Please stay safe and you will always be loved in my heart during this trip in Chicago.

 Love, Lin.

12/21/16

Manuel,

The bouquet of flowers was beautiful, and I miss you dearly. Please come back as soon as possible. They did not have my name on them, did they confuse your orders?

Love, Ashland

12/23/16

Lin,

I have not yet received a letter from you, is everything okay in Chicago?  Please do respond my love quickly.

-Ashland

12/25/16

Miranda,

No response from you has made me worried sick; please do reply if you are okay. It is Christmas, and I do wish you best health and love. 

-Ashland

I walked around in NYC while listening to Pentatonix during the cold Christmas day. I went into my apartment and carefully scanned the letters Lin has sent me during the time he has been gone. Everything has been so off lately, and it has made me worried sick. 

12/29/16

Lin still is not home, and my curiosity has caught up to me. I walked myself to Richard Rodger's and spotted Jasmine sitting down, emotionless and filled with sorrow. 

"Ashland" Jasmine cries and wraps me in a hug. "J-Jasmine?" I whimper.

"What happened? Lin hasn't been responding to me for the past week, and everything feels different."

"Ashland-" Jasmine tried to say, but I interrupted "Did someone do something to do? Are you okay?" I said worried sick.

"ASHLAND, LIN WAS CHEATING ON YOU IN CHICAGO!" Jasmine screamed and began crying. N-no.. It can't... It makes sense. That... Ignorant.. Ugh!

12/30/16

Lin-Manuel Miranda,

 Jasmine has told me about this situation. You told me you loved me and sent me letters that left me defenseless, I re-read every letter you have sent me, and there is no sign of you being with another woman yet I have assumed none of that situation. While in Chicago you decide to find another woman who you claim to 'love' yet I waste my time writing and waiting for you. These letters will forever be in flames in my fireplace, and I hope you learn from the ashes, you cheating bastard. The letters I have written, you showed that I loved you. You have broken my heart and all of the lies you have told me all make sense, You did it for a cheat a hook-up. Our relationship together is BURNT. 

 -Ashland Bridge

-

a/n oh you know just your chapter 10 special! ilyall