dear theodosia | seven

I woke up to a warm hand wrapped around my waist and a head settled on mine, I squirmed which resulted to the embrace around me to tighten. "Ashland?" Lin mumbled in a tired voice. "Mhmm?" I yawned and turned around to face him. I ran my hand through his hair and spotted the time on the clock behind him, 'Shit' I cursed to myself and tried to escape out of Lin's embrace which made him pull me back to his chest. "Lin, we have to be at the theater in 30 minutes for the show" Sighing, Lin got out of bed and went to change. I went downstairs to the laundry room and got my clothes out of the dryer. (a/n shh she 100% cleaned them last night)

I ran down the hall and opened the bathroom door to get dressed and do my hair. While I brushed my hair, I slipped on my converse and went into the Kitchen seeing Lin in a Sweater and Jeans. "Ready?" Lin asked while I grabbed my phone. I nodded and followed him down to his car which we took to the theater. When we arrived at the theater, we were 15 minutes late which immediately had questions following. I was dragged off by Jasmine and Renee while Lin was dragged off by Oak and Daveed.

"Ashland. What happened?" Both of them said in sync which caused me to laugh slightly.

"Nothing! Calm down!" I shake my head at them then run down to the dressing room with them on my heels. "Then why did you both come 15 minutes late with Lin?" Jasmine stated then Renee decides to add; "And remind me why you're wearing the same shirt as yesterday after you left with Lin?" They both smirked at me, I shook my head and was overridden with more questions. "Okay! Fine, I'll tell you both what happened!" I sighed and sat on the steps with both of them on each one of my sides.

"After we had got lunch we decided just to go around New York Square, and since it was late we went back to his house, and I stayed over just for the night-"

Lin + Ashland's POV (a/n bahaha I'm awesome)

"and we did nothing!" I shouted

Ashland's POV

And like they read minds, they screamed at the

Exact.

Same.

Time.

I shook my head at the two and began to get ready for the show today. I slipped into my dress and got my hair done by a hairstylist on the make-up team while I did my make-up. My hairstylist left, and I just sat on my phone until I heard a voice behind me which made my heart melt "You look beautiful, wife" I smiled and got up to face him, "And you look handsome yourself, 'Husband " He took my hand in his and kissed my hand. "I have to ask you a question after the show Ashland" He smiled, looking down at me placing both of his hands on my waist. "Well, we have a show to do, Mrs. Hamilton" He smiled down at me and linked his arm with mine as we walked up to stage level.

time skip brought to you by I need singing lessons -author

The music for 'Meet Me Inside' and I stood looking into the crowd, The music for 'That Would Be Enough' began, and Lin ran up to me placing his hands on my stomach.

"Look around, Look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now.."

"Look around, Look around." I ran my hands through his hair as he kept his hands on my stomach.

"How long have you known?" Lin sang looking directly at me.

"A month or so..." I sang looking down at the ground than him.

"Eliza, you should have told me." He sang to me seriously.

"I wrote to the general a month ago-" I began but got interrupted

"No-"

"I begged him to send you home." I continued.

"You should have told me."

"I'm not sorry-"

"I knew you'd fight until the war was done-"

"The wars not done." He told me, stepping closer to me.

"But you deserve a chance to meet your son!" I sang to him, stressed.

"Look around, Look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now!"

"Will you relish being a poor man's wife, unable to provide for your life?"

"I relish being your wife."

"Look around, look around...

Look at where you are
Look at where you started
The fact that you're alive is a miracle
Just stay alive, that would be enough."

"And if this child

Shares a fraction of your smile
Or a fragment of your mind, look out world!
That would be enough

I don't pretend to know
The challenges you're facing
The worlds you keep erasing and creating in your mind

But I'm not afraid
I know who I married
So long as you come home at the end of the day
That would be enough

We don't need a legacy
We don't need money
If I could grant you peace of mind
If you could let me inside your heart

Oh, let me be a part of the narrative
In the story, they will write someday
Let this moment be the first chapter:
Where you decide to stay
And I could be enough
And we could be enough
That would be enough." I finished, and he grabbed my face and kissed me, in front of the crowd.

The lights went out on the stage, and Lin grabbed my hand pulling me backstage to kiss me one more time till it was his scene, and he left me there breathless backstage with Jasmine behind me, smirking.

"So, it was nothing- right?"

-=-

a/n i love you all but HAHAHA I use some grammar.ly thing and it was like;

'you use kissed to much'

ok sorry i know it's not funny bye bye now ily