Chapter 23

KCON LA was intense. By intense I mean crazy. There were so many fans there, let alone the amount of saesungs. It's like they showed up just to make my life a living hell. Ever since the announcement of our engagement my life got ever so slightly more difficult.

Even though there are those angry and spiteful fans, there are also those whom supported us a lot. Those fans I like more, just because they understand that Hoseok is happy.

"Jagiya, we are about to perform, are you going to watch?" Hoseok asked as he adjusted his mic. I hummed out a response while I got up from the dressing rooms couch.

"Gamsah," he smiled to me, hugging me tightly. I inhaled his intoxicating scent, a scent I'm blessed to be able to smell for the rest of my life.

"For what?" I questioned with my arms wrapped around his waist. He nuzzled his face into my hair, inhaling deeply.

"Being there for me, for not leaving me, saying yes to marrying me," he whispered into my hair, placing small kisses on the side of my head.

"I could never say no to you Hobi," I explained smiling from his kisses. "I love you."

"I love you too Rayeon," he said releasing our hug. Luckily, we were the only two in the dressing room at this point, since everyone else was outside waiting for us.

"Make me proud tonight Hoseok," I encouraged, patting his head. His face glowed from his radiating happiness as he nodded his head. Guiding me from the room, we joined the group of children that stood impatiently outside of the door.

"Took you long enough," Yoongi commented eyeing the two of us. The others didn't seem to have been as bothered by that as Yoongi was. I rolled my eyes, flipping off my older brother. Before he retaliated, the concert director informed them that it was now time for them to perform.

The crazy thing is, this is Hoseok's last performance as an unmarried man.

Bosook and I shouted encouraging things to the rambunctious group as they went to where they needed to be. The two of us were then guided to our seats, which were farther back than normal, more in the first row of rising seats. We were seated next to my eomma and appa, this was the first time they were going to see Yoongi perform outside of Korea.

The chant of 'BTS, BTS, BTS' could be heard all around the arena, the hype from the crowd excited me. There were signs for each and every member, it made my heart happy to know that so many people supported my boys in what they love.

Soon, the lights on the stage darkened and the pleasant voice of Namjoon came clearly through the speakers,"Are you ready for BTS?" Screams of 'yes's' filled the room, the beat of Boy In Luv took over the system.

Bosook held my bicep tightly as she bounced up and down like a teenage girl. She-like every other person in the room-thought she was completely ready for the guys to come on stage. And they did, seconds after the music began.

In all honesty. I was impressed by them-I mean who wouldn't be? Not only are they talented but they have this humungous group of ARMY that supported them throughout everything they've ever done. I was even impressed by Yoongi's dancing since-for once-he was half-assing it like in practice. Only two questions came to my mind when I watched Jhope, how did I get so lucky and how does he not die up there?

The song came to an end and BTS walked down their little catwalk thingy. Each one waved to the fans and out to the fans who were not lucky enough to get p1 or p2 tickets. Hoseok spotted me through the crowd and blew a sweet kiss in my direction.