Chapter 11

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO OUR GOLDEN MAKNAE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JEON JUNGKOOK! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! OUR MAKNAE IS A MAN NOW❤️😭
Video cred to owner❤️
- Brooklyn
__________________

It's six thirty on Thursday June 2nd. In five hours and thirty minutes I will be 20. And in those five hours and thirty minutes I plan on spending them with Yoongi, the guys, and Bosook. Despite the horrendous fight that Yoongi and I had this morning, we decided to put it behind us.

"What do you want me to make you for dinner tonight Rayeon?" Jin asked sweetly.

"Um, can you make pizza?" I asked, with puppy dog eyes. Jin just smiled and said, "of course."

He left the living room, where we all were, to go cook for us. I leaned back into the couches soft cushions, as Jimins hand rubbed my lower thigh by my knee. Everyone is having a good time as the guys have a video game competition.

"So, are you excited to finally be twenty unnie?" Bosook questioned, finally recognizing that I'm older than her.

"Very, it's going to be nice not being a minor." I laughed, "plus we graduated, so no more school unless we go to college."

"Ugh, I can't wait until my twentieth unnie, promise not to drink without me!" she insisted, that gives me a month wait but I'm willing to wait for my best friend.

"Of course Bosook!" I announced leaning forward, embracing her. She giggled and hugged me back.

"Yah, what about me?" Jimin whined pulling me back into his arms. Bosook pouted and sent a wink in my direction.

I could almost feel a pair of eyes on me. Glancing around the room, I locked eyes with none other than Hoseok, he looked hurt. I quickly broke eye contact and put my attention on the blood battle that was going on between Yoongi, V, Jungkook, and RM on the tv.

"SUGA HYUNG WAE~" V cried as Yoongi slayed his character. Yoongi sent an evil smirk in his direction and continued after RM.

"Not this time Yoongi." RM chuckled lowly closing in on Yoongi's character and shot him. "VICTORY!"

We all applauded him as he took playful bows, saying that he'd like to dedicate this victory to all of his 'dedicated fans,' by dedicated fans he meant the three of us that were hooting and hollering for him.

"I'll be right back," I stated, standing up.

Jimin looked at me, his facial expression was asking where I am going. I mouthed 'to change' and continued on my way.

I made my way down the hallway then shut myself in my room. The lights were off, but it was okay because the sun was still somewhat up; I searched through my drawer, grabbing a pair of black track shorts, sports bra, and a crop top that said 'Jihoon.' Since the shirt was also black the words were written in white cursive.

I exchanged my dirty clothes for the fresh clean ones and spritzed myself with some perfume and walked back to the living room.

"Oooh Jimin, you got some competition." V pestered, pointing at my shirt.

"Lee Jihoon? Woozi?" Suga questioned cocking his head to one side.

"Mhm, he's so cute." I gushed, hugging myself. The boys exchange looks then bursted out laughing. Heat rose to my cheeks as I held my head down.

"Yah! He is cute!" Bosook defended, coming up and stood next to me. "But, Hansol is cuter."

"O-okay okay. I'm done I'm done," Jimin said holding his stomach. Shaking my head, I went to him and smacked his shoulder.