"Why are you always late?" Roy asked as I sat at the table, Jaire was deep into a text message and whoever he was texting had him smiling hard as fuck. "Just ignore him, he finally got his dick wet now he's been smiling like a school girl all damn day, so give me a replay of what happened the other night with your mom." Roy said smiling.

"Oh god I don't even know where to start; Terico decided to drop a bomb that his dad was outta jail but instead of easing us into it he had him show up to our mom's place and you know she went off, then some old secrets got brought into the light and Serenity damn near tried to kill our mom it was a whole mess....." I said shaking my head.

"Is my baby Serenity alright, you know have no problem going to jail over her. Does she need me to go steal your mom's..... what does she call it? Kooky wig, I'll steal that shyt and give it to Serenity as a Christmas present." Roy said.

"Sorry about that, Cash was telling me this crazy as story........ but I heard everything, Roy why you putting my business out there? Should I tell Elijah how you binged watched the Real Housewives of Atlanta just so you could have something to talk to Serenity about? If that's not thirsty I don't know what is." Jaire said laughing.

"Shut up what you need to be worrying about is that game you got tomorrow, I got a lot of money on your team so you better not let me down and for the record there's nothing wrong with doing a little research into my future wife's favorite t.v. shows since we're probably going to be watching them a lot I wanna be prepared." Roy said.

"Whatever..... so listen don't forget Thanksgiving is at my place, Roy please don't forget to stop by your grandma's and pick up that Banana Pudding and Elijah you can just bring drinks since you can't tell time." Jaire said laughing.

"Fuck you dude...... but I got you, I gotta stop by Duron's parents first you know their bougie asses like to eat at like two in the afternoon. I'll be over their for about an hour before I make up an excuse to leave, I'll probably be hungry as fuck because I refuse to eat that dry ass turkey they have every year." I said trying not to gag just thinking about that nasty as turkey,

"Isn't your stepson going to be there?" Roy asked and I sat there trying to decide which hand to stab him in. "What I think it's a pretty legitimate question."

"Yeah Duron's actually going to get him next week.......... Jaire what time does the game start? Because you know I wanna get my seat early." I asked changing the subject, we sat there talking for almost two hours before I knew I had to get back home, when I pulled up to the house I noticed Unique's car out front; so either she was here looking for me or Diante was here which meant I was probably going to steal on him.

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKIN BUSINESS DIANTE!!! YOU ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN A HATER, LIKE FORREAL DON'T YOU GOT A WHOLE GIRL?! HOW ABOUT YOU START WORRYING ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MINE!!!' Duron said yelling.

"DOONIE YOU'RE MY BROTHER AND IT'S MY JOB TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MAKE STUPID MISTAKES WHICH YOU'VE BEEN DOING SINCE I GOT OUT!!! YOU GAVE THAT NIGGA YOUR HOUSE THE HOUSE YOU PAID FOR!!!! YOU BOUGHT THIS NIGGA THAT COST MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE MAKE IN TEN YEARS!!! AND NOW, NOW YOU GOT THAT BITCH ASS A FUCKIN PENTHOUSE AND I'M PAYING RENT?! WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SHYT IS THAT I'M YOUR BROTHER AND THAT NIGGA IS JUST USING YOU!!!!" Diante said pissed.

"I know one thing I'm not going to be too many more 'bitch ass niggas'." I said scaring both of them. "But please don't let me stop y'all, Diante since you wanna know why I'm with your brother I have no problem telling you but before I do why don't you say why you don't want me with him...... because weren't you the one who was so quick to try to have Duron's back the second Jaire came back in town if you didn't want me and Duron together you should've tried to make sure me and Jaire got together but you didn't so what's the real deal?" I asked and I could see Diante fuming.

"I don't gotta explain shyt to you! This is between me and my brother......" Diante said.

"Well it's about me so I have every right to know what's being discussed especially if most of the bullshyt coming out your mouth is a lie." I said and I could tell that the fact that I was calm was really about to make him explode which increase the odds of the truth coming out. "Maybe..... maybe you don't want Duron with me because you want him with someone else?" I asked hitting the nail on the head.

"Man fuck this...... Doonie forreal you need to cut this nigga because....... look jut trust me aight." Diante said storming out like a fucking bitch, I promise it took everything in me not to punch him but it wasn't worth it. I looked at Duron who was laughing quietly.

"That was sexy as fuck, I love seeing you take control of every situation and because I'm so impressed I'm going to make you some of my famous Five Fire Tacos." Duron said smiling as he walked into the kitchen. Diante was up to something and I needed to know why he was trying so hard to break me and Duron up and I had a gut feeling it had something to do with Duron's first boyfriend Genesis.................................