Part 6

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ava's POV

"So what's the plan.. are we going to the farm?" I ask shane. "what? we can't leave! Sophia might come back!" carol screams.

"We'll have Dale, Carol and Daryl stay here for the night and wait around for sophia.then in the morning they will leave a can of food and a water bottle or two and leave a note and come to the farm." Glenn explains.

"I'm staying." I say and go sit by daryl who is making arrows. "can I help?" I ask pulling my buck knife out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Rick's POV

This can't be happening. Shane and the man who shot Carl left an hour and a half ago and aren't back yet.

I stand up when I hear the engine of the RV and Daryl's motorcycle. And then I see Ava on his motorcycle.shes mine thay fucking prick.shit Rick what have you gotten yourself into. how do blowjobs and make out sessions lead to being a douche. I know it was wrong to do things with her but it's not like we had sex... yet.. Fuck.

I sit back down and wait for Shane to return.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ava's POV

I pull up next to the house and turn my bike off. I slide off and wait for everyone to get out of the RV.

I walk up onto the porch and politely knock on the door. Rick walks out. I wrap my arms around him in a hug. he hugs me in return and we stay like that for a few seconds.

We let go and I sit on the porch swing next to him. "How is Carl?" I ask.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Weird place to end this part but hoped you enjoyed ❤