Come Back To Me

9:17 am

The door was knocked before it was slowly open "You guys Mom said it's time for break-" Wendy cut herself off as she watched the sleeping couple on the bed, cuddled under the sheets. "I knew it.." the teen smiled before she took out her phone and slowly walked towards them.

"Natsu was getting lucky last night.." she put on the camera, taking out pics of the two. "Mm.." Natsu groaned, hearing the click sounds with each picture Wendy took. He slowly opened his eyes and a gasp escaped his lips "Wendy" the girl stopped and looked at him. "Smile for the camera" she said.

"Wendy stop" he whispered, looking down at the blonde who was still asleep. He softly smiled at her before he gave his sister a glare "Get out" he said, making her sigh "Okay fine and Mom said come for breakfast" Wendy said before she took the exit, closing the door behind her. Natsu looked back down at the blonde and leaned down to whisper something in her ears.

"Wake up beautiful.."

"Mm.." "Wake up.." he whispered again and she slowly opened her eyes "Natsu..w-what?" she looked up at him and he smiled down at her. "Time to wake up..it's late" he leaned down to place a kiss on her forehead before he sat up. "Mom cooked breakfast" he cheered, getting off of bed. "Natsu.." he stopped and looked at her.

"Yeah?" "Later on today...can we..go to the library?" the blonde asked, sitting up. "Oh, sure I actually have a day off from work so why not, but why though?" he asked. "Got to do some researches" she said, getting off of bed and standing up, watching him face to face.

"Last night.." Natsu hed her waist, looking in her eyes. "was the best night I ever had..it was amazing.." she smiled at him, wrapping her arms around his waist too. "Can we take a shower before we hit downstairs?" she asked, giving him a smile which he returned "Sure, together the better" he smirked.

.

"Ahh!!" Sting yelled, hitting away the pots off the stove before he picked one up and threw it at the fridge. He was just so frustrated with everything, with the world. "I can't take it anymore!!" Sting yelled, walking towards the bathroom while stredding his shirt apart which he wore.

He entered the bathroom and hit the sink which both his hands, looking down panting heavily. "I can't do it.." he whispered to himself before he slowly looked up and watched his reflection in the little small mirror. He watched himself, pushing his hair back from his face then he blinked furiously, watching his hair confused.

"I think it's time I cut this shit" he looked at a cabinet and pulled it open aggressively, taking out a scissors and holding the ends of his blonde locks. "Bye bye old Sting" he whispered, cutting off his hair.

When he was finished he watched himself in the mirror. He groaned before he punched the mirror with his fist "I can't take it anymore..I can't do this!" he shouted, ripping the mirror off the wall before he threw it away, making a mess. "I can't I can't..." hhe whispered, backing up against the door before he slid down and sat on the tiles, clutching his hair.

"Kill...kill.." he kept repeating to himself before he yelled again "Ahhh!!" he stood up angrily "I got to kill...I can't anymore.." he whispered "I.."

"I'm got to get the bitch back.."

.

3:12 pm

Library

"Lucy..what are you doing?" Natsu asked his girlfriend who was busy typing on the computer, Levy sitting besides her. "You got anything Lucy?" the blue hair asked but Lucy shook her head "Not as yet" Lucy whispered. "Once again, what are you guys searching on?" Natsu raised a brow.