The Box

"Hmm..." "Lucy" Natsu called, walking down the stairs with only basket ball pants on. "Yeah Natsu" Lucy said, continuing to hit the big lock with a hammer. "Lucy look how long you've been working on that stupid box, pass an hour now" he said, sighing at the end of his sentence.

"I'm almost done, even though the stupid lock won't break open" Lucy grumbled, hitting the lock repeatedly. "Luce stop, we can deal with that tomorrow you know" he walked towards her and knelt down. "I'm just so anxious to see what's inside it" Lucy said "Me too but don't over work yourself"

She sighed, dropping the hammer in exhaustion. "Okay, tomorrow for this one.." she stood up with the help of Natsu and cracked her back. "I need a shower.." she mumbled. "Okay, I'm gonna go get us something to eat, seeing that you're too tired to cook" "Dressed like that?" she asked.

"Have a spare shirt in the car" he said "Oh, okay" "What do you want?" "Anything" she said, walking up the stairs towards the bathroom. "Okay" she heard him said before she heard the door being closed.

Bathroom

"What can be inside that stupid box.." Lucy mumbled, taking the bottle of shampoo and squirting some in the palm of her hand. "What could it be...damn I really want to know..." she whispered, rubbing her hands together before she placed them on her damp hair.

"What if...it's the evil deeds of his...what if it's letters from his criminal friends....what if it's....worst?" she asked herself before she sighed. "I got to find out what's in that stupid box" she groaned.

.

Sting walked down the streets, towards home which he knew was burned to a crisp. He could hear the sirens from far away  and there he saw a fire truck with alot of fire men outside and a burned home. "Looks like there were no one at home when the fire took place" Sting heard a fire man say to another fire man.

"Well that's good" they nodded tthen turned to the pissed male who walked in their direction. "Who's?" they asked when he approached them. "Um, does this house belong to you sir?" one asked but Sting ignored them and looked forward at his once called home.

"Um...sir?" the man asked. "is that your home?" "What does it look like?" Sting faced him, showing an irritated expression. "Well okay.." he raised his hand in surrender before he walked off. Sting looked forward again at the pitch black home and groaned. "Oh Gajeel..."

"Hello, can you-" he walked off on the woman who was about to ask him questions "Sir" she called but he ignored her and continued to walk on, towards a direction he knew of.

Knock Knock

The door was opened and Sting saw a man with a serious expression on his face, watching him. He opened the door for him and Sting walked in, putting the hoodie over his head. He walked through the smoke of cigarettes and towards the living room. He eyed the men who watched him hard with serious expressions.

He entered the living room and saw the man he've been looking for "Dace" the man looked up and a smile took his face "Sting" the two women on Dace's lap looked up and Sting and smirked at him. "Long time no see man, what's up?" Dace asked, blowing smoke out his nose as he stared at his weed in amazement.

"Listen.." Sting said, leaning forward. "I need your help with something" "Anything for the man who saved my life" Dace smiled, showing his golden tooth. "I need it now" "What is it?" a big strong man asked, folding his arms who was standing by the door.

Sting looked at the man and glared "Was I talking to you or Dace" he said and the man smirked "The guy got an attitude problem" another male said "Okay you guys stop, if it's about that Heartfilia girl we haven't found her as yet" "No...you know what never mind okay" Sting backed away and the big man tched.

"That's it" Sting pulled out his gun and pointed it at the man and in an instant every man in the party took out their guns and pointed it at Sting, the music stopping.

"Hey hey you guys come on now.." Dace stood up and said. "Sting drop the gun" he said dead serious "Na Dace, let him play big man, come on shoot me" the guy smirked "I ain't afraid to die" Sting said. "Okay okay everyone drop your guns now" Dace ordered "Tell your boy to drop it first" a man said and Dace faced Sting.

"Sting drop the gun" he said "No.." "Sting this is serious, drop the gun now!" Sting watched Dace before he sighed, putting down his gun. Dace faced his men and they stopped their aim at Sting.

"Sting I don't think tonight is the right night, go home I'll call-" Sting cut him off "Don't bother.." he walked off and out the living room ignoring the glares and remarks he got.

.

"I fucking hate this world...why...just fucking why.." Sting whispered, walking down the dark street. "Why must the world treat me so.." "Help!" he turned to his left and saw a woman, struggling while two men tried holding her down. "Rape!" she screamed but one held her mouth "Shut up bitch..you wanna die"

Sting looked at them before a smirk came on to his face "Talk about amusement.." he smirked before he walked towards their direction. "Help-" "I said shut up!" the man slapped the child and she cried, still struggling.

"Frank let's get her to the car" one said, turning to the friend but gasped when he saw a figure behind him. "Frank look!" "What-" the figure sliced the man known as Frank's throat and the male'e eyes widened. He held his throat, falling down on the ground while choking.

"The fuck-" the man was about to take out his gun but Sting beat him to it, he took out his gun and a fire shot echoed through out the alley way, scaring the cats and animals who ran away in fear.

The man fell down on the ground, laying besides his friend who was already dead. Sting then looked at the brown hair girl who ran to him and hugged him "Oh thank you thank you sir..." she sobbed. "I went out on a party with my friends without my parents' permission they-" "How old are you?" Sting asked and the girl backed away, looking up at him with teary eyes.

"I'm 13 sir..I promise I won't go ou-" Sting covered her mouth and smirked at her. "What makes you think I'm a nice guy little girly" the girl's eyes widened and he slammed her up against the wall making her squeak in fear.

"You a virgin?" Sting asked, holding her skirt before he stredded it apart making her scream. "Ah-" "Shut up!" he slapped her and she fell by the bins, making a mess. "N-no please stop!" she sobbed and Sting got on top of her, spreading her legs apart.

"Please..I swore to the heavens that I'd get married before-" "What did I say" he held down her arms and she cried as he continued to have his way on her.

10 minutes later

"Ahh.." Sting sighed in relief, backing away from the already dead teen who was spread out on the ground. "Once again...virgins are the best.." he smirked.