I am Ready

The Next Day

6:13 am

"Open you stupid lock.." Lucy groaned, hitting the lock repeatedly with the hammer, her hand was hurting right now because she spent the last hour pounding the lock with the hammer, she hardly even got rest she was so up in thought about what could be in that stupid metal box.

She hit it hard in frustration before she sighed and looked at the tv. "Breaking news" "What's this about?" she took the remote and raised up the volume, standing up to stretch her back. "Damn.." "Little missing girl, known by Brittney Adams, age 13, have been found dead at 12 am midnight, along with two males in an alleyway, police believed that the men were trying to capture her but the freakish accident had never been identified"

"Oh no.." Lucy watched as they showed photos of a brown hair girl over the tv and she covered her mouth. "She looks so young.." then they showed a video with a brown hair woman and dark hair male crying "She were so young.." the mother cried, giving the father a side hug as he too cried. "Why...who would do such a wicked thing to her..why.." the mother sobbed, covering her face.

Then they showed pictures of the dead girl, who's clothes was stred up "It looks like the person raped her before thy killed her..but who would do such a thing to a harmless girl.." Lucy shook her head then paused when she noticed something.

"It looks like the killer also wrote a marking on the girl's stomach" they zoomed up on the marking and Lucy gasped. It said, hello love then the blonde had a little flashback.

Flashback

"Hello Love.." Lucy gasped, turnning around but she saw no one, but it sounded alot like Sting. She stood up and watched outside before she closed the door. "Hm, must be hearing things.." she mumbled.

End of Flashback

"No!" Lucy paused the tv before she ran upstairs "Natsu!" she yelled. "Natsu!" she entered his room and saw the male groaning in bed. "Natsu, Sting was here, he knows where we live Natsu-" "Wait...what- Luce calm down" he got off bed and the blonde held her face, shaking her head.

"I can't I can't calm down, Sting knows where you live, I-" he held her shoulders "What are you talking about, did you see him?" Natsu questioned "No but I know he was here in this house yesterday Natsu" Lucy said. "How are you so sure?" "Come with me!" she took his hand and ran out the room with him.

.

"There" Lucy said, showng Natsu the tv who fold his arms. "He raped a child, that's sick" Natsu said, watching the little girl in the tv. "He also did a marking with a knife saying hello love, which was the same thing he said to me yesterday" "And why didn't you say anything?" Natsu asked.

"I thought I was hearing things so I didn't bother..but Natsu I'm scared right now.." Lucy whispered. "Don't be Lucy, I said you are safe with me and you are-" "But Sting knows where we live Natsu, he knows..and any time he feels like taking me back, he could, he probably broke in here when you and the guys left and burned his home" Lucy whispered, tears running down her eyes.

"I'm gonna die Natsu.." she sat down and started crying but was picked up by Natsu, being pulled into a hug. "You're safe when I'm here and if Sting wants to play mad, I'll play madder"

"What are you doing?" Lucy asked, watching as Natsu dug in a draw. "Let's just say, Sting's not the only one who has weapons" he took out two black pistols and Lucy's eyes widened. "Wait, you always had guns in your draw?" "For emergencies.." he smirked, giving her one to hold "Have you...used this?" she asked "Once, on a burglar who tried to steal things but he learned his lesson.." he chuckled.

"Shot him in a place where he is totally paralyzed" "You're so...bad" Lucy said, watching the gun in her hand. "And those are not the only weapons I have, there are more but 45% of them are by my parents" "Were you guys serial killers or something?" she asked, feeling frightened. "Nope, but we are the type who those can't fuck with" he looked at her and the gun and said "I want you to keep that one, it's fully loaded, use that for self defense only"

Lucy slowly nodded, looking down at the weapon "Why haven't I thought of this.." she said before she shook her head "But I'm not a killer Natsu..I wouldn't have the guts to shoot him, or anybody" she looked down then he held her shoulders. "Luce look at me" she slowly looked at him, deep in his eyes.

"Look at all the things Sting have done to you, the pain..the-" "Natsu this-" "You have to learn to fight back Lucy, don't just stay there and let him take advantage of you, don't let him scare you Luce, he may be frightening but do not be afraid you hear.." she slowly nodded, watching him deep in his eyes.

"You're beautiful, and you deserve better, you need your freedom you can't just stay here for the rest of your life over worry and fear, I know he had you like this but I don't want you like this.." he touched her cheek "you're an amzing person who deserves freedom and I swear on my life that we will take down Sting, are you with me?" he asked the silent blonde.

"Lucy, my best friend who I know and love in the entire world, are you with me?" he asked again, watching her dead serious "It's time we fight back" "...yes.." she said "Are you with me?" "I am with you.." she whispered "Are you with me?" "I am with you" "Louder, are you with me?" "I am with you" she said a bit louder "Are you with me!!" "I am with you!"

"Good" he held her gun and gave it back to her "Now put this in a safe place"

Hospital

"Come on Levy..I need you right now.." Gajeel whispered, holding his wife's hand tight. "Levy please...be strong for me..I want you to wake up..I need you right now" Gajeel whispered, sitting on a chair, besides the bed as he stared at Levy who eyes were shut close.

"Levy.." he stroked her cheek "Wake up..now" he squeezed her hand, concentrating on her face expressions "Open your eyes.." he whispered and smiled when she gave a little groan, feeling her return the pressure on his hand, giving it a squeeze. "Way to wake up a woman Gajeel.." Levy groaned before her eyes slowly opened, watching her husband.

"Oh Levy.." he stood up and kissed her. "I love you" "I...I love you too now...what happened?"

.