Home Alone

The Next Day

Lucy woke up from the bed and and sat up. She looked around the room, scratching her head. "I wonder if Natsu's up? I should make some breakfast" she whispered, and slid off bed, standing up. She walked towards the dresser and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Wow..I look a mess" she whispered, taking a brush and brushing her long blonde hair up in a bun. "There" she looked at her reflection again "Much better.."

She yawned, patting her mouth then she walked out the room.

She looked around the place to see if the coast was clear before she walked towards the bathroom and opened the door but she quickly regretted it. There she saw Natsu with his back turned, wrapping a towel around his waist. He looked up in the mirror and gasped, same as for her.

"S-sorry!" Lucy backed away and closed the door, grabbing her chest, trying to calm down her beating heart. The door behind her was pulled opened and she squeaked, falling back onto a human's chest.

She squeaked again and looked up at Natsu "Morning Luce" he smiled and she blushed. "Uh..morning Natsu" Lucy replied, still looking deeply in his eyes. "Uh.." she looked away, stepping forward. "Sorry I-" "It's okay, you can use the bathroom now, I'm finished so..and I have work so I gotta go okay" he walked passed her and to his room.

"So I'm gonna be home all alone?" he stopped and turned to her "Are you uncomfortable being by yourself?" he asked "Oh...well.." Luc scratched behind her head.

Of course she was, Sting could be anywhere looking around for her, there could even be a possibility that he was around this area, it was better she told Natsu but she couldn't, she couldn't do it. It was her fault anyways...she put herself in this situation, not him.

"Lucy?" she looked at him "Oh it's nothing, sorry" she looked away "Lucy..if you want to talk, you can always talk to me about anything okay?" she looked at him and softly smiled.

"Okay" he smiled at her before entering his room and closing the door shut behind him.

Lucy released the breath she was holding and leaned against the door but forgot it was open and fell flat on her back WAK!!. "Ow..." Lucy groaned, sitting up on the ground and rubbing her back. The door to Natsu's room opened and a head looked out "What was that noi- Luce?" he walked out his room and towards her.

"You okay, give me your hand"

"Ouch...didn't knew I were this clumsy.." Lucy mumbled, not looking up to him but looking at the floor. "Here, give me your hand" she raised up her hand and touched something which didn't at all felt like a hand. It was hard and...bumpy?

She looked up and gasped, she was touching his...arbs..

My god...

"My hand..." Natsu said, looking down at her hand that was softly rubbing his arbs "is right here you know.." Lucy gasped again and stopped her actions, standing up quickly and turning around so her back faced him "I'm sorry, I..I'm going to the bathroom now!" she ran in the bathroom quickly and shut the door behind her, ignoring Natsu's chuckles.

"Why are you always so embarrassed?" Natsu asked.

"I'm sorry!" Lucy yelled and he chuckled "Okay...blondey.." Natsu mumbled, going back into his room. And as for Lucy, she kept staring at her right hand "Why did I...touch him?" she asked her hand then looked at the mirror.

"What is wrong with you Lucy..."

.

"Lucy Lucy..." a voice called before Lucy heard a knock on the door. She came off bed and walked towards the door and opened it. "I'm off to work okay?" Natsu asked and Lucy nodded "Okay.." "Will you be okay by yourself?" Natsu asked "Oh...y-yeah yeah I'll be fine" Lucy nodded.