Prologue

"Mum!" I shouted from the bathroom, simultaneously patting Liv's back.

"Yeah?" I barely heard her shout back.

"Come quick! We're in the bathroom!"

Liv heaved and puked into the bowl again, omitting a foul stench. I grimaced as I grabbed the hair falling into her face and tied it into a ponytail.

The door opened and Mum quickly joined us on the tiles, "Olivia, take a deep breath for me."

My sister let out a few sobs instead, "G-get me... get m-me some b-bog roll."

I fumbled for the roll sitting on the sill and unrolled some before handing it to her. My sister wiped her mouth and threw it into the toilet bowl. I flushed for her as she tried to stand on shaking legs. 

Olivia took a deep breath, leaning against the bathtub. 

Mum sighed gently, "Livvy, are you okay?"

My heart fell as my sister shook her head, "Th-the girls at sch-school were at it-t again."

Mum put her head in her hands, "Everything's falling apart."

My mum had been fired from her job in the law firm a few months back and she wasn't earning enough money at the candy store to provide for us. Olivia's been bullied mercilessly and developed mild anorexia. Sometimes, I feel guilty for having no problems. 

"We'll stick together, Mum," I murmured softly.

Mum took a deep breath, "We need to move. I can't live in London, like this, any longer."

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

Liv's eyes brightened.

Mum gulped and then nodded at her own words, "We need to move. Suggestions?"

"America?" I offered quickly, though I was a little confused by the pace of everything.

"No," Mum shook her head, "Expensive. Liv?"

"Somewhere small-town," Liv mused. She had a fascist for small towns; whether they were real-life or fictional. 

"Like outer UK?" I asked.

"No," Liv shook her head.

Mum agreed with Liv, "Outside of the UK."

"Australia?" Liv suggested.

"Yes," Mum nodded, "That's final. We're moving to Australia."

***

Song: Basket Case - Green Day.

Welcome to the first three characters. This is the rewrite. I originally had like eleven chapters up before deciding it wasn't gonna go anywhere. This will be very different so I'm sorry if you're a #rr. (As of 18.01.17)

xx Sharky.