Q & A

Let's start this Q&A!!

❀❀

imtotallyirrelevant asks: "What draws you into Yuri!!! On Ice?"

Well, I wasn't sure if you were asking how I knew about the anime or why I'm so interested in it but I'll answer them both.

I was scrolling through Tumblr, yes I have a Tumblr it's @dreamhime-aria or @stellarking if I decide to change it if anyone is interested, and I follow a lot of multi fandom accounts and one blog posted gifs of the first episode of YOI when it first came out and I was instantly intrigued and wanted to watch it.

It's really a beautiful anime. It shows a whole new level of 'friendship' from other sports animes and I'm very new to like homosexual love anime even though I don't really like yaoi and shipping male anime characters together, it's still good to experience something new.

It's an amazing anime anyways, it shows the hard working and real to Yuri and how he's not instantly winning 1, 2, 3 places and it's really realistic.

❀❀

Adarocks ask: "Have you ever been in a relationship?"

Uhm, unfortunately no xD I don't socialise with people that often as in, I'm not in any clubs, groups and such and my school is full of jerks, honestly.

❀❀

A-NikiCaroni asks: "What kind of anime you like?"

All sorts. Action, sports, supernatural, romance (not so much), fantasy, adventure, post-apocalyptic, etc.

❀❀

Pamela_Palma asks:

1. "How old are you?"

I rather not reveal that if I am not close with you but I'm in high school.

2. "What's your favourite anime of all time?"

It has to be Attack On Titan. I will never get tired of watching it.

❀❀

-iinkuu- asks:

1. "If you had the chance to bring an anime character to real life, who would it be?"

Probably Naruto so he could teach me some mad ninja skills.

2. "If you never had become a writer, what would you be doing right now?"

I'll probably still be going to the library and continue getting my shelves filled with more books XD Also draw more often than I do now.

❀❀

KyamiReads asks:

1. "Where do you dream to vacation to?"

France, America and that's pretty much it xD

2. "If you're into video games, what's your favourite video game?"

I am not into video games but I play occasionally and I really liked playing The Last Of Us.

3. "If you're into YouTube, what's your favourite YouTuber?"

I am into YouTube and YouTubers 24/7. I really like Dan and Phil and also Joe Sugg. I sometimes love watching Markiplier playing video games as well.

❀❀

martulovesmcr asks:

1. "Which songs do you want someone to dedicate to you?"

That's hard.. There's so many songs I would love to be dedicated to. Uhmmm, Closer by the Chainsmokers I guess?

Let Me Love You by Justin Beiber and I can't think of anything else to be honest.

2. "What do you think of death?"

It is something I am very scared of and do not wish to happen to me in such a young age and sometimes I wish I was immortal but however, it is part of life. I've heard from my elders saying this before: "life is just boring now and I'm waiting for the day to come" and I feel like I will be saying the same thing one day.

I don't like to think too much about death but I have my moments. Do I believe in an afterlife? No, I don't but I think whoever has passed or is yet to pass, will die in peace and stay in peace as everyone, bad or good, should deserve to pass and stay peacefully, but I'm also saying to not let go of your life so quickly and easily.

There will be so many marvelous things you are yet to witness and in my opinion as I don't believe in spirits and afterlife, you won't be able to witness those things if you choose the option of death. Even though you can't regret it after death, I know it will be regretful.

❀❀

pistaechio asks:

1. "What's your favourite book in Wattpad?"

Definitely "My Possessive Bodyguard". I read it like 4 times.

2. "What's your top 3 anime husbandos?"

In no specific order, I think it has to be...
Sebastian from Black Butler
Viktor from Yuri!!! On Ice
Levi from Attack On Titan

They're all so bad sorry!

❀❀

End of Q&A!!

And my book is #300 in Fanfic thanks to you guys!! <3

Viktor Nikiforov x Reader - One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara