Jealousy Isn't The Best Policy

Requested by: RunaKouhai

Sorry if this was a bit too short and boring :/ kinda ran out of ideas towards the ending.

I'll try to do the rest of requests tomorrow :)
______________________________________

Lately Makkachin had been craving for your attention for the past week or two and you would gladly give him all the attention he needs.

Sometimes you would wake up in the middle of the night, hearing someone banging on your door and then find yourself on the door minutes later, with hundreds of tongues licking your face. Makkachin missed you every minute he doesn't get to see you. Poor Viktor would do anything for his poodle to be happy but jealousy soon strike the man.

-

One afternoon Viktor and Makkachin decided to visit (Y/n)'s house. It was actually all Makkachin's decision as he has been scratching on the front door of Viktor's house all day to get out.

When they arrived Makkachin was instantly attached to (Y/n) and never left her side and she didn't mind one bit, but on the other hand, Viktor did.

When Viktor and (Y/n) would sit down on the couch and talk over things, Makkachin would always be on (Y/n)'s side, snuggling on her lap as she strokes his furry head, making Viktor pout grumpily at the sight.

(Y/n) obviously noticed his unusual expression and decided to bring it up in the conversation. "You okay, Viktor?"

Suddenly Viktor put on this sassy attitude of his but his facial expression remained back to his usual self, just showing no emotions. "Maybe he should stay here with you for a night or two since he really likes this place and you." He spoke and what he said just shocked you as this was something very new and unexpected to be heard from him. Letting Makkachin out of his sight.

"B-But I don't have a place for him to sleep?? I mean, he can't sleep on my bed but I don't want him to sleep on the floor either."

"Then figure something else out." Oh he did just not say that.

Frowning your eyebrows angrily at him while at the same time you pouted but Viktor gave no attention to you as his concentration was on the T.V. in front of them.

You suddenly picked up on his status and it makes total sense now. Jealousy.

Nodding proudly to yourself as you finally understood, your lips instantly turned into a smirk as you lifted one eyebrow. Then crossing your legs over one another before bringing a hand up to inspect your shinny nails, before you spoke. "You know, jealousy isn't the best policy."

This immediately got Viktor's attention as he side-eyed from hearing that. "Your point?"

You dropped your hand and turned your head towards Viktor, facing and focusing right on his face before nudging your face forward whilst lifting your eyebrows once. Viktor instantly got the point and gestures.

"Me? Jealous? That's hilarious. Of what, milashka?"

"Oh I don't know, Viktor?" Whilst saying that sarcastically, you took a glimpse at Makkachin as your stroking hand also gestured him with one big stroke.

Viktor instantly knew he was caught. It said it all over his face and you couldn't help but just smirk at him again. Seeing your cocky smirk just irritated him before he just couldn't handle it and looked away. "I hate you.."

"I love you too, milashka."