Bright Sky | Adventure Series

This was kinda inspired by the movie Tangled where Rapunzel and Flynn are on that boat and all the lanterns starts coming out so yeah... 

Also....Thank you for 21K views!!! I'm so glad you all enjoy reading my book :D love you guys so much!

ENJOY!
______________________________________

Destination: Germany, Laternenfest

Time: 8:30 PM

--

An unsteady feeling sent down your spine. You knew you were safe but the negative thoughts in the back of your head would occasional climb in front and remind you of the predictable, bad results.

Tightly gripping onto the sides of the wooden boat, you looked silly with your arms spread out so far from your body but safety was your main concern. You then heard a chuckle and instantly looked up at the owner of the voice.

You saw a handsome silver haired man, your boyfriend, Viktor. You grumpily pouted in embarrassment before speaking in a childish-like tone. "It's not funny.."

It stopped Viktor from laughing at you but left him with a cocky smile on his face as he shakes his head once at you. "You're not going to fall in, (Y/n)."

"Well better safe than sorry, Viktor." You pronounced.

Without another word from the man sitting in front of you, he unnoticeably released one of your hand off from the edge of boat before cupping your hand around with both of his. "If you fall then you know I'll definitely go down there and get you. Just relax and enjoy this once in a lifetime experience, the lanterns will be coming out any minute now."

You sighed in defeat and just nodded to his words before responding. "I guess you're right."

The minute you said your sentence, you saw a light reflect off from the lake's water. It was blurry and uneasily recognisable in the wavering water until numbers of lights started to increase. You instantly looked up at the sky and saw that there were no more darkness. It was like billions of stars finally came out but they were replaced by lanterns instead.

They came in so many shapes and sizes but most of them were just cylindrical, even so, the sky still looked amazingly beautiful.

Your jaw was dropped open at the number of lanterns in the sky. It was uncountable like stars in the sky. Your eyes gradually followed the lanterns as it started the spread over the entire night sky, going over your head before your eyes finally land on Viktor, holding two lanterns on each hand.

Your 'oh' shaped mouth turned into a grin from that sight and without hesitation you let go of the other side of the boat. You didn't notice that Viktor wasn't holding your hand anymore and that you've released the other edge of the boat but those weren't your intentions anymore.

Taking one of the lanterns, you examined around at the beauty of the creation first before looking back at Viktor with a delighted smile on your face.

"Ready?"

You nod in response before the duo both release their individual lanterns at the same time, towards the sky to join the other floating lights.

The duo watch the two lanterns get lost in the many others before you feel your hands being cupped again. You look at the manly but gentle hands of Viktor's before looking back at him as they both shared a warming smile and gaze with each other.

Viktor then takes one of your hands towards his face before softly placing a kiss on the back of your hand, which instantly causes you to burn a blush on your cheeks but you adored this romantic moment.

"You look so beautiful behind all the lanterns." He compliments you and you couldn't help but let out a soft giggle from being so flattered by your boyfriend. "Thank you, Viktor for letting me experience all this, you make me the happiest girl on earth. I love you so much."

"Anything for you, moya lyubov'."