Chapter 37

A/N: Double update?
          Double update.
Quesoftheday: Do you have any favorite quote from the story?

"Call dad if you need anything okay?" Dad tells for the thousandth time, cupping my cheeks.

"Don't worry dad. Nothing will happen to me when Dr. Malik is with me." I grin looking at Zayn and Zayn smiles in response.

"Take care." I tell hugging dad and walk to Zayn's car. Zayn sits on the driving seat and I sit beside him.

"Liam texted me this morning, a whole sorry poem.” I tell crossing my legs on the dashboard, a thing I only started doing whenever I would be in Harry’s car.

"Yeah, I met him last night at Ashley's party. Harry was there too, we had a couple of shots together before Liam found me on the counter, as he said. Harry was with his friend, I forgot his name." Zayn tells looking at the road.

"Louis?" I ask looking at Zayn.

"Yeah, right. He was with Louis. Harry left the party earlier with him and I haven't seen him after that." Zayn tells looking at me and I nod.

He’s drinking these days, hope it doesn’t become a habit. I face palm myself remembering the fact that I’m not doing something different than him.

After driving for half an hour, Zayn stops in front of a two storied house, a trail of dark pink flower I don't know the name of climbing down beside the door from the rooftop. He parks the car on a side and both of us climbs out of the car. Zayn presses the doorbell and his youngest sister opens the door.

"Hi Safaa!" I smile looking at her, lowering my head a little.

"You know my name?" She asks cutely flipping her hair.

"Yes and your brother has told me a lot of things about you." I pout and she looks at me widening her eyes.

"Then he must've represented me badly to you." She rolls her eyes and I laugh.

"Now let us enter inside little champ!" Zayn tells messing up her hair and she sticks up her tongue at Zayn.

"Oh here you're lovely lady." I'm welcomed by Zayn's mum by a warm hug.

"It's nice to see you; you look more beautiful in real than in pictures." I tell and she blushes hearing this, just like Zayn.

"Where's Doniya mom?" Zayn asks about his elder sister to his mom.

"One of her close friends has gotten sick so she had to take her to the hospital. She told me to pass her sorry to you Snow." Mrs. Malik tells with a sad face and I tell her it’s okey, she doesn’t have to be sorry for that.

"Everyone forgot to introduce the most important family member in this house, Waliyah here! Nice to meet you sister!" Zayn's younger sister comes downstairs and introduces herself with a warm hug just like her mother. I already love this family.

"Call me by my name, it'll sound better." I smile looking at her and she shrugs her shoulders, smiling.

"Let's take you to my room, I'll show you some of my traditional dresses. Bro told me that you're so fond of them." Waliyah tells excitedly.

"Let's go." I tell looking at her and she takes me upstairs.

We both walk inside a room and I notice the whole room is painted purple and full of matched purple furniture. I intend to sit on the sofa beside the window but she gestures me to sit on the bed. I sit on the bed crossing my legs as she walks to her closet.