Chapter 9

IMPORTANT A/N: New cover and banner of FIREFLAKES above, credit goes to the all time best graphic designer, my Bubsi, achhuu.

I'LL PUBLISH A QUESTION ANSWER ROUND AFTER CHAPTER TEN IS PUBLISHED. YOU CAN ASK THE AUTHOR OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THE STORY. I'LL ANSWER THEM FROM MY/THEIR POINT OF VIEW. YOU CAN ASK TILL 14TH FEBRUARY IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

Thanks to all of my Fireflakers for keeping up with the story.

"So.....it's been a nice time being friends with you Snow." Harry tells hopping out from the car, Louis stays inside the car with his earphones plugged in his ears. He has also tattoos like Harry. But his are much revealed than Harry's because of his white tank top, maybe more in numbers too.

Friends Snow? Really? And you already have made out with him? Or friends with benefits?

Yeah, really we were friends all the time, I was with him to find my boyfriend.

"I agree." I reply snapping my subconscious.

"I hope it doesn't take you much time to forget everything I've done with you. Even the things I've done to pleasure you the way I pleasure other girls. It made you feel better didn't it?" He smirks and I gulp.

"What? You......to me that night means............."

If I had felt something for him, that should be ignored. So why I'm not ready to deny the fact he has no feelings for me more than friends? What's wrong with me!

"Nothing." He completes. "That night means nothing to me Snow. It happens Snow! Grow up! It was just a one night stand; we just had a good time! You should be grateful that Harry was your first time!" He laughs sarcastically, causing my jaw to drop on the ground.

"Are you really saying....all these? Oh God!" I yell throwing my fists in the air.

"You let me to use you Miss Snow.........Clifford!" He chuckles raising his eyebrows. "I'm nothing but an average bad boy who just took advantage of a showing a good girl good time when both of them were lonely. Be safe." He tells and before I could yell at him again he's getting inside the car and the car runs away.

I look down the ground and succeed to show one percent of my anger by throwing a big stone towards the car. The stone hits against the glass of the car but it doesn't stop. I keep standing there which seems like years, trying to match the words he told me.

That night means nothing to me Snow. It happens Snow!

You let me to use you Miss Snow.......Clifford.

Blinking away the tears, I take my step towards Madison's house. Walking past the fence, I knock the door.

The house is more like a huge wooden hut, surrounded by a round shape garden where I can lay down forever, a beautiful place where I can even live forever.

"Snow?" I'm snapped out of my future plans by a female voice. Hearing my name I turn around and see Madison's mother standing at the door with her jaw dropped on the floor.

"It's good to see you Mani." I hug her tightly. Avoiding my dirty clothes just like I forgot about it, she hugs me back. I push her away feeling something wet on my shoulders.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I ask squeezing her shoulders lightly.

She hasn't changed a little in the last few years, same blonde short haired pretty woman. I still remember how she used to hear my stupid childhood tales, listen to my every useless needs.