Chapter 12

Quesoftheday: How far do you like/hate the main female character, Snow Clifford and why so?

I open my eyes as thin rays of sunlight start to tickle over my face. I open my eyes slowly and see Madison lying down beside me. My fingertips reach his face and I caress his cheek. He looks so angelic when he sleeps, so innocent.

"Good morning." I smile as he opens his eyes slowly and smiles looking at me.

"Morning beautiful." He says in a sweet morning voice.

"When did you come? I fell asleep waiting for you." I ask resting my face between my elbows.

"Sorry for yesterday. I was a little rough with you. It won't happen again." He pulls me to him.

"It's okey, only if it doesn't happen again." I smile and rest my head on his chest.

My mind reminds me about Harry again, the way I warmed myself by laying down in his arms.

"I want to do something." I bat my eyelashes raising my head.

"What?" Madison asks widening his eyes.

I nervously smile looking at him and lean closer. I press my lips on Madison's and bring myself up on him. I pull him closer to me by his shoulders.

"Snow." Madison gasps and pushes me away gently from him.

He makes me sit beside him and buries his head in his hands.

"What happened with you Snow?" Madison finally looks up at me.

"What? I was just........."

"You were just trying to.......trying to........"

"Make out with you! Trying to do something that we have never done, that's it!" I complete his sentence raising my eyebrows.

"That's it?" He looks at me widening his eyes.

"Madison we love each other, we're both over eighteen and......."

"And now you want to act like a hormonal teen in sense?" He snaps, laughing sarcastically.

"I'm a hormonal teen, so how you want me to act like? Like an eighty year old shy old lady?" I half smile and roll my eyes.

"Damn! Snow? Don't you thing your manners are getting totally out of your control day by day?" Madison hops out off the bed and goes towards the wardrobe.

"Don't you think you've asked me the question you should ask yourself?" I frown and jump out of the bed.

"Snow!"

"I remember my name so you don't have to yell it!" I turn around and look at him with angry eyes.

He keeps staring at me for some moment and then walks out of the room wearing a t-shirt and pants. I lead my tired body to the bed again and sit on the floor leaning against the bed. I pull my knees to my chest and rest my face on them.

I feel so tired right now. The way Madison is acting with me these days, is getting unbearable to me. My every movement seems weird to him now. My wardrobe, my meal, my way of talking, my way of thinking and least but at last he's acting like I'm a problem for him, a huge one.

I grab my mobile and look at the wallpaper. A picture of me and Madison flashes in front of me. I'm hugging Madison from his side and he's kissing my cheek. I look at the picture sadly and try to find the reason why we aren't like this anymore? We have been in a relation for years and now everything between us seems so foreign, so different. But why? Why he can't like my choice? Why he can't do the things I want to do with him?