Chapter 7

QuesOfTheDay: If you ever have a chance to go to any of the following places below, where would you go and why?
Hogwarts/ Narnia/ Wonderland/ Neverland/Charlie's chocolate factory.
Thanks infinityyyyyy for the previous support.

I wake up when I feel something pinching my back. I open my eyes slowly. A sweet smoky scent fills my nostrils which I assume coming from Harry's black t-shirt, the one I'm wearing on right now. What? Boys' shirts are comfortable, at least his is.

A shy smile covers my lips as the memories from the night before with Harry tickles my mind. I look beside and get shocked not finding Harry beside me. I look around but not a single sign of him reaches my sight. I try to jerk away the horrible things my mind is thinking about. What if he has left me alone in this jungle? No, he can't do this to me.

"Rise and shine babe." Hearing his voice I Jump up from the ground and hug him tightly, sobbing like a toddler.

"Hey!" He caresses his hands on my back and plants kisses on my hair and the backside of my neck. "Something you got afraid of? Cockroach again?" He asks rising up my chin, wiping away the tears up from my cheeks.

"I....I don't know....I was just....I thought you left me." I utter looking down as he tucks some hair behind my ears.

"I'm not going to leave you okay? I was just looking for some food." He smiled taking my hands in his.

"Oh sorry." I pout.

"Again?" He raises his eyebrow.

"Ok not sorry." I smile and he pecks my lips.

"This jungle really has no food accept you." He releases a breathe dramatically and I smack his arm.

"So you found some food?" I ask looking at his hands.

"Yes, I found a papaya tree fortunately and brought this." He bends down and takes the fruit in his hands, making me to jump and clap.

"But I couldn't find a fork and knife. Maybe you can use some branch of trees." He pouts and I smack his arm again, smiling.

"You smack me too much, the thing I should do to you.......right! Here!" He smacks my bum and I stick up my tongue looking at him.

"How can we cut it?" I ask Harry moving the papaya in my hand.

"We can't cut it but we can break it." He chuckles.

Taking the papaya from my hand, he throws it against a tree and breaks it into two pieces. He makes more pieces from it by using his hand.

"Tarzan." I mock looking at him.

"You shouldn't have said that." Saying this he grabs my hand and flips me over on his shoulder.

"What're you doing Harry?" I scream.

"Proving the name you've called me with." He climbs on a tree with me and makes me sit beside him on a low branch.

"Oh my goodness! What if we fall down from here?" I ask covering my face in fear.

"Don't worry; you've 206 bones in your whole body. You'll still have a lot of bones if you fall from here." He laughs and I join him.

"And what if my heart breaks? I only have one unfortunately." I ask him with a deep voice.

"I'll be the rib cage to your heart and protect it." He says leaning closer. We both break our intense gaze and I smile looking down, blushing.

"Let's have breakfast now, I'm starving." Harry tells passing me a piece of papaya.

During having our breakfast with papaya, I realize the pleasure of eating fruits without cutting and using spoon sets. I see Harry licking his fingers at the end and I copy him, only to make him laugh hard.