A knock on the door snaps me out my thoughts and I decide not to talk with Madison if it's him.

"Come in." I yell after hearing another knock on the door.

I look away when I see Madison enters into the room. I stand up from the floor and walk towards my bag to change my dress.

"Snow." Madison nearly whispers my name from behind but I don't answer.

"Snow I'm sorry." He grabs my wrist and I look at him, watching him slowly loosening the grip. I look at him for a moment and start to walk towards the washroom.

"Snow I really am sorry. Please forgive me. It won't happen again." He coos from behind and makes me stop again by grabbing my wrist.

"I've heard these line once, less than an hour ago Madison." I gently tell looking at him.

"Come here." He leads me to the bed and makes both of us sit on the edge of it.

"Something is not going good between us I understand. I don't know what that is but maybe we can help each other to move on instead of yelling at each other." He whispers cupping my cheeks.

"I was the first one to start the conversation this morning." I sigh.

"Okay, now I'm the one to start it. Happy?" He pouts looking at me.

"I love you, why don't........"

"I love you too Snow. Let's forget everything huh? Please?" He looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Okey." I nod. "I miss our good old days." I rest my head on his chest.

"Me either Snow. We were so carefree and so drunk in love." He runs his fingers in my hair.

"Can't we be drunk in love like that time?" I whisper against his chest.

"Obviously we can." He kisses my hair.

"I still remember your muddy face every time you tried to ride a bicycle. You still can't ride on two wheeled vehicles, am I right?" He asks raising my face up by my chin.

"No." I stick up my tongue looking at him.

He laughs, making me laugh at my good old memories.

"And I haven't forgotten how naughty you were that time. You used to lock me inside the greenhouse while playing hide and seek." He adds and makes me blush.

"Really? Poor Maddy." I coo and Madison pinches my cheeks softly.

I miss my childhood. My good old days with my dad, Mani, Madison and obviously Michael. Though I was detached from the rest of the world but I was the one and only happiest princess in my own world. No worries, no pain, no restriction. I have never flew by an aeroplane but I've been in my dad's private jet countless times. I've never been in a public party or celebration because my dad was too afraid of me turning into my brother and leaving him eventually.

Being a father's favorite child, I never thought about what I was permitted to do and why I was being deprived of so many things. The thought just never crossed my mind.

I couldn't find out till I was a grown up teenager. When I started to go to high school I realized that my behavior, my way of living and everything else is foreign to most people. I felt like an alien among them until I started to make friends by my extraordinary results and performance in music classes.

"They have a bonfire party at the beach tomorrow night and I want to go." I smile excitedly looking at him.

"Party at an open place? There will be a lot of people and..........."