Heisuke Toudou (Hakuouki) x Reader-chan

((My first request~! Yay! Requested by Channie-Chan !!!) If you want to request, please comment on the 'REQUEST BOX' chapter!) (Also, sorry if it's a bit Out Of Character; I haven't watched this anime yet...I did research and watched the first episode...) (My friend didn't like "(y/n)" so I changed it to "Chiaki." Please change the name to your liking)

Time Period: Near the end of the Edo period...

-What do you mean, 'I have to get married'?!

-It's the truth...Still, we don't have a proper date when.

-GAHH!!! This is bullshit! You do know that I love someone else, right?! Why me though?!

-You're the closest to her her age, plus it was her father's proposal to us. 

-Why!?....why...?...

You were sitting inside a room, listening to your fiance discussing matters with someone from next door. Your newly fiance was Heisuke Toudou. You loved him so much...that when your father sent a proposal, you were so happy, you couldn't keep your proper woman manners in control. 

Right now, currently...you were heart broken. Reasons are: He doesn't like you. He loves someone else. He is currently screaming 'Why is he getting married with you?' 

You tried to hold your tears in, and just starred, blankly at a present you had prepared for him with all your heart. It had contained the best and most expensive katana you could find, since you know that it might be useful in the future.

'Calm down, Chiaki...Everything will be fine...' you kept repeating in your head, over and over.

-Sigh, all right...I'll do it.

You suddenly heard him say.

-Don't expect me to love her though...

The door suddenly opened and Heisuke entered. He looked at you with a serious face.

"I-is everything all right, Toudou?" you asked.

Heisuke sat down beside you and his face softened. "Please, Chiaki. Call me Heisuke, like you used to." You nodded. "...Also, sorry for the sudden outburst...it just...surprised me, that's all. I really have nothing against this."

You suddenly handed him the katana. "I-it's...for you, I hope you like it..."

"F-for me?...Thank you...I love it Chiaki." Your heart beated faster. "I actually have something for you too..."

He took out a hair pin from behind him. "It's for you, it would look beautiful on you..."

You grabbed the hair pin and placed it on your hair. "I would treasure it, forever Heisuke..."

Time had passed since that day...and the words 'Don't expect me to love her though'  kept repeating in your mind every day.

"Who does he even love anyway?" you asked yourself as you looked outside from your house.

-Chizuru!!! Chizuru!!!

Is that...no...it can't be...

-Chizuru!!! Hey, wait!!!

It was him...Heisuke and he was after a girl. The girl stopped and turned around. "Heisuke...?" you heard her say. 

"Chizuru, I-I-I...I brought you these," he took out a bouquet of cherry blossoms and a small box. "Please, accept them...along with my love for you."