Yandere!Nagisa Hazuki x Reader-chan x Yandere!Aiichiro Nitori (Free!)

(This is not a request!!! I made it myself!!!) Enjoy!)

3rd POV Limited

Your second year of high school starts now....'Iwatobi High, let's go! I just transferred to that school, I wonder how it will be...' you thought.

"2-1...2-1...2-1...Where the hell is 2-1?!" you accidentally screamed and people turned to see you. "Sorry..."

"You're looking for 2-1?" someone asked.

You turned around and saw a guy with average build with wavy honey-blond hair that falls naturally between his magenta eyes.  He was wearing light brown trousers, a white shirt with a red necktie, beige long sleeved jumper, dark gray buttoned up blazer and black shoes.

"Yes...um...do you know where it is? If so, please tell me!"

"Well, I only do know where it is, that's my class too!!!" he said excited. "I'm Nagisa Hazuki, nice to meet you!"

"(F/n) (L/n), I feel the same way!"

You started walking with your new friend Nagisa to your class. You both sat down in your desks that where located at the back. Lucky you, the teacher had a seating chart and you got to sit next to Nagisa! You won't be so alone now since it's your first year at this school.

"Thank you for guiding me here, without you I could of been lost in this school and without a friend," you smiled.

"It's ok, I like making new friends~! Plus, it's good to help the ones in need!" he smiled too.

You detected warmness in his voice. It reminded you of some one, a childhood friend. You two used to be neighbors and played every day since you were in elementary. He had a beauty mark under his right eye. He was shy, but also warm and kind, and..a chatterbox. He also had asthma...you helped him with his problems. He was actually your best friend. But...you haven't seen him since middle school. He moved away. You still have pictures of him, even in your wallet.

You took your wallet out and looked at the picture that you have of you and your friend. I really brought back memories. You almost wanted to cry. 

"Who's that (Y/n)-chan...?" Nagisa asked, looking at the picture beside you...his voiced didn't sound warm anymore, more like...jealousy...?(!)

"Oh, it's a picture of my childhood friend. I haven't seen him since middle school. He moved away. He had asthma, I hope he's doing well," you answered.

"...Oh..." he said and sat down in his desk then muttered something.

"Hmm? You said something Nagisa?" 

"O-oh! I only said, I hope he's fine now!"

After school, you were walking home with Nagisa and took the train station. "I can't believe we live in the same neighborhood (Y/n)-chan~! I'm so happy that I get to live near my best friend!"

"Wait, we're best friends already?!"

"Of course!" he said hugging you and you hugged him back.

You guys kept walking until you stopped at your house. "Here's my house~! If you want to come visit, you know where to find me!"

"Ok!...Um, (Y/n)-chan...there seems like you have new neighbors now..." Nagisa said pointing behind you. 

You turned around and saw a guy with light blue eyes, and short grey hair with short, straight bangs. He appears to be short, but nevertheless, is about average height. A notable feature of his is his beauty mark, which is located diagonally under his right eye...Beauty...mark...beauty mark?!