AU!Armin Arlert (Attack on Titan) x Reader-chan

((Requested by Channie-Chan !!!) If you want to request, please comment on the 'REQUEST BOX' chapter!) (My friend didn't like "(y/n)" so I changed it to "Chiaki." Please change name to your liking)  (For this chapter: (Nagisa; A.K.A.:me) is your best friend)

College. A dream. A dream that requires money. So, in order to accomplish it, you decided to work in a cafe. Part time? Eh, I don't think so...

"Sigh, another day, another story," you said as you entered the cafe. "Good morning!"

"Good morning, Chiaki!" said my best friend, Nagisa. "My eyes look fabulous today~!"

"Yeah, yeah. I know that already. Now, please don't slack off like yesterday!" 

"Aww, but Yoon was here! And I just love seeing his beautiful, sparkly blue eyes~!"

You grabbed your apron and hit Nagisa in the head. "That's because it's your favorite color, his favorite color is green, that's why your eyes are now green."

"Yeah...it's been what? 6 months now...?" Nagisa recalled. She recalled the moment when she first met Yoon, in the park. It's a long story, but to cut it short: Yoon is Nagisa's soulmate now. 

If we find our soulmate, our eyes turn into our soulmate's favorite color. Quite interesting, eh? But, I haven't found my soulmate yet...My brown eyes will never change color...

As you worked, the morning passed and it was noon. The door opened and with a sound of the bell two people came in, 2 guys. 

One, looked German with an average height and build. He has a fairly long, yet rounded face, and sizable, expressive teal-green eyes. His eyebrows are sparse and often furrowed, making him seem troubled or annoyed. His hair is short and dark brown, with his bangs falling naturally into a middle-parted curtain-type style. His complexion also seems somewhat tan. 

The other, looked English/Swedish with a somewhat muscular build. He has a round feminine face, blond hair that is cut in the style of a bob, large, expressive brown eyes, brown eyebrows, and a slightly upturned nose.

You went toward them as they sat down. "We don't usually see new faces around here. May, I take your order? What would you like to day?" you asked. You looked at the brunette, then at the blonde. Your eyes met. He had really pretty brown eyes.

"Hmm, Armin, It's hard choosing...What do you recommend?" the brunette said.

"...Well why don't you go with the basic, Eren? Coffee? It's called a 'cafe' after all." the blonde answered. His name was apparently Armin and the brunette's was Eren.

"Coffee it is! Also, I would like some German sweet bread with that please."

"I'll guess I'll  have the same," Armin smiled.

You wrote the orders down and nodded. "I'll be back with your orders, please enjoy your stay." You went to make the coffee and Nagisa took out the sweet bread. 

"They are new customers, how odd," you told Nagisa.

"Yeah, it's very rare since we already know everyone in the neighborhood. What if they moved here?"

"It could be, " you said and took everything to their table. "Here you go!"

Armin's POV

"Thank you," I said and smiled. 'She was pretty cute,' I thought. I looked as she walked away.

"Taking interest already? Man, and it's your first day here!" Eren suddenly said breaking my gaze. I turned to him and rolled my eyes.

"So, you have a date with Mikasa tomorrow?" I asked drinking my coffee.

"Yeah, after 6 years since that day. I was 9, can you believe that?!"

"9 and you already found your soulmate...Impressive. I still haven't found  mine."

"Cheer up! You're still young!" Eren drank his coffee and took a bite from his bread.

I looked at the girl who served us. I rubbed my eyes, and I couldn't stop. "I-I think I have something in my eyes, I'll be back..."

"Ok, if you're going to do your business, make sure you don't get stuck."

"Eren! Shut up!"

"Kidding, kidding."

I went to the restroom and washed my face and eyes. I grabbed some paper towels and dried my face. I looked at the mirror...wait..."M-my eyes?! They are blue!...D-does this mean...I have met my soulmate?! But...who is it...?"

I went back to my table and sat down..."So...what have you planned for tomorrow, cause this is the reason why we're here right...?"

"I was planning to take her t-t-to the...to the...holy shIT ARMIN, WHEN DID YOUR EYES TURN BLUE?!" Eren almost freaked out.

"Just now..."

"It's a miracle! So, who's the lucky one?!" Eren said getting up.

"Oh my gOD YOU'RE EYES ARE GOLD!" I suddenly heard from the cafe's kitchen. Me and Eren walked there.

"Heh heh...surprise...?" the girl said. She turned around and looked at me. "...oh..."

"OH~! He has your favorite color in his eyes~! Blue~!" the other girl said, excited. She walked toward me. "I'm Nagisa, that over there is Chiaki, and lastly, my soulmate Yoon. You look good yourself." she shook my hand.

"S-so do you...um...I guess I'm Chiaki's soulmate...?" I asked.

"It's perfect! They look average, plus look how red he is," Yoon said. He was gorgeous for a guy, I guess I was average looking.

"Don't say that! You should take a break Chiaki, I'm sorry for what Yoon said," she bowed.

Eren went back and sat down in our table. "Armin, you should hang out with your new girlfriend. I already know what to do about Mikasa, so don't worry about a thing."

"Oh, yeah? What are you going to do?"

"Remind her how we met, and kind of relive that moment."

"Heh, that's a good idea...!"

He turned to look at you. "I don't know why, but...I feel like I love you already...It's a bit weird...so, I look forward to our future."

"Heh, yeah me too. I'm gonna be Miss-"

"Arlert...it's Arlert." He leaned in and closed his eyes. You closed yours and he lightly pressed his lips over yours.

((OMS! SO SWEET CUTIE ARUMIN~!) VOTE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE!)