Nagisa Hazuki (Free!) x Reader-chan

((^I'm sorry for the gif, but I found it and thought it was funny so why not?^ Requested by  Channie-Chan!!!) If you want to request, please comment on the 'REQUEST BOX' chapter!) (My friend didn't like "(y/n)" so I changed it to "Chiaki

((^I'm sorry for the gif, but I found it and thought it was funny so why not?^ Requested by  Channie-Chan!!!) If you want to request, please comment on the 'REQUEST BOX' chapter!) (My friend didn't like "(y/n)" so I changed it to "Chiaki." Please change name to your liking)

-Look at her! 

-She's ugly! 

-I've heard that's she's a problem child! 

-Why did she transfer here?! 

-She has this terrible aura surrounding her!

"But I...I haven't done anything..." you muttered. You had just transferred in to Iwatobi high and it seems...that rumors had spread about you like a contagious virus. Oh, it was a virus all right, a virus full of lies.

You entered your class 2-1 and sat down at a desk. You were sitting behind a guy with blue hair and red glasses. Beside you was a honey-blonde guy and he was staring at you with his magenta eyes.

"You must be the new student, I'm Nagisa Hazuki...!" he introduced himself.

'He still hasn't heard of the rumors...?' you thought.

"I'm...Chiaki....Chiaki Nanami..." you answered.

The blue haired guy turned around. "Nagisa...quite cheerful as ever. I'm Rei Ryugazaki."

I guess you made two new friends in your first day...Still you were curious of Nagisa...How could he not know...?!

A week passed, and you couldn't say you were friends...because you weren't so close to him and Rei...Class had ended and you went to your class to pick up your stuff...You saw that Rei's stuff were out of place and you pick them up and put them in his desk. Then, you took your stuff and left the room. You saw two girls outside of the room, but you ignored them.

The next day, more rumors...

-There she goes...the stealer. 

-I heard she stole from her friend.

-Be careful, she might steal from you too.

-They will probably not like to be her friends anymore.

Stole...? You haven't stole anything...Then, you remembered...those two girls! They must of been the ones who spread the rumors!

You hurried down to class and sat down. "Chiaki...is something wrong?" Nagisa asked from your right.

You shook your head, "No...everything is fine..."

"Nagisa...!" you heard, Rei. He was standing outside the classroom and was signaling to him to come out. Nagisa came out.

Nagisa's POV

"That girl stole from me...I can't trust her anymore."

"Chiaki? But she'll never do anything like that. When did this happen?" I asked.

"...According to the witnesses, yesterday...But I got my stuff back from the two girls who witnessed the crime...!" he smiled faintly.

"...W-why are you talking like she's a thief!? She'll never do that! No!"

"Nagisa, I'm sorry. You've heard the rumors since the beginning, she's a problem child..."

"H-how can you say that?! After all the time we've spent together Rei?!...She's nice and you know that!"

Rei just stood there silently and he went inside. Nagisa went to the restroom.

Later, the teacher said you're going to work in partners. You didn't like that idea. You always hated working in groups because, people never did the work and you were the only one who did it. You hated that so much. 

The worst of all...the teacher placed the partners and you're working with a girl that talks a lot and gets easily distracted, Gou (Kou).

"....sigh....Why her....?" you looked over, and she hasn't even started when you already have a couple of questions ahead.

"Hey...um...are you going to work...?" you asked trying to get her attention. "...Hey...!" 

Still no answer...she was still talking...to her friends..., but at least they are doing their work...unlike her. 

"Hey, are you listening?! Do yoUR WORK ALREADY!!!" you suddenly broke and that was the moment when Nagisa came in.

He stared at you with a surprised and pitiful expression. Meanwhile Gou, was hysterically crying.

At lunch, you were ready to go with your friend Nagisa. "U-um...sorry Chiaki, but I can't be your friend anymore."

"W-why not?!"

"You screamed at Gou, and she also said that you cursed her out. I thought you were a good person, but now I see I was wrong..." he left.

"C-cursed...?"

The next day, he didn't even bother to look at you. Every time you tried to say 'hi,' he'll just ignore you or look at you like trash.

It is now official. Nagisa Hazuki HATES YOU. He's DONE WITH YOU. He DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN, because you 'hurt one of his friends.'

It's been one and a half months since it's been like this

You couldn't take it anymore. Just because of your persona and the false rumors about you. You liked Nagisa so much, but now he hates you.

"...If it weren't for that stupid bitch..." you muttered and started weeping.

"...Everybody has the wrong idea about me! I haven't done anything to anybody! People keep spreading gossip of me! They don't even know me! They don't even know me! But have they even bothered talking to me?! NO! THEY ONLY TALKED SHIT! CAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY THING THE KNOW WHAT TO DO! And...and...I honestly didn't even cursed at Gou! That liar!...I lost the only friends I had! Especially the one I liked! Yes, I liked Nagisa Hazuki God! Why do you have to this to me?! Have I done something in the past so this could be my payment?!...Why me?!...Why....me....?!" you cried and screamed from the roof of the school.

"...Chiaki...you like me....?..." a voice said.

You turned around, Nagisa was there. "I-I heard everything...I'm sorry I  guess you weren't as bad as every one thought you were..." he smiled.

You couldn't  help but cry, he came and hugged you. "Don't worry...I'm here for you..I'l clean your name...also, I like you too...From the very beginning I knew you were I good person, but then I had my doubts....I'm sorry."

Nagisa kissed you lightly and comforted you. "I love you Chiaki..."

((I'm sorry if this was bad!!! Please forgive me *bows* It was kind of hard for the plot...so I had to kind of rewrite it again...) VOTE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE!!!)